Yellow Tapulu

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3
<- Prev
ScourgeTiny
Elite User
31 posts
Kinta left the rest of the meat for later. She would need it.
JeanieC
Elite User
150 posts
Vista raised her head up, watching Kinta. Her eyes half closed and her tongue moved in and out of her mouth as she panted. "I'm Vista, sort of new around here." She said after a moment or two. "Is this your terrain?" She asked while slowly sitting up to view the surrounding area around them.
Someday someone somewhere will steal your heart...
ScourgeTiny
Elite User
31 posts
Kinta blinked. She hadn't thought of land as her own before. "Um..." Should she go along with this or just tell the truth? "...I travel a lot so I don't really have a home." Kinta knew that sounded kind of strange, but it was true.
JeanieC
Elite User
150 posts
"A wonder....I am too." She smiled slowly. "Better in pairs.." she said slowly laying back down.
ScourgeTiny
Elite User
31 posts
Kinta smiled. "I guess that is true... sometimes." She rested on the grassy ground.
JeanieC
Elite User
150 posts
Something caught her attention and the older one quickly stood up. A warning growl rumbled deeply in her throat, followed by a hiss.
ScourgeTiny
Elite User
31 posts
Kinta leapt to her feet, alerted
JeanieC
Elite User
150 posts
A pack of wild dogs were beginning to gather around, having smelt the blood of Kinta's kill on the air.
ScourgeTiny
Elite User
31 posts
Kinta dragged her kill towards the dogs. "I'll distract them." She hissed. She threw the kill towards the dogs so they would ignore the cats.
Page: 1 2 3
<- Prev
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -