Brown Haika

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2
Next ->
kikimo
User
32 posts
Earlier this month I played through Call of Cthulhu on PS4. It was really compelling! Other than that I've been playing a lot of Cities: Skylines, Sims 4, Civ 5, and a few point and click games.

:3eyes:
Cherrii
User
809 posts
I've been playing Pokemon Soul Silver on and off. Not that much though because of school.

I've also recently watched Let's Plays of Pokemon Uranium. The Fakemon designs are soo good!

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
kikimo
User
32 posts
I'm really excited for the upcoming Pokemon!

I just beat the Blackwell series. 5 games about a woman from a lineage of mediums who helps lost spirits come to terms with their death. Highly recommend.

Now that I'm done with that I've been playing through one of the Nancy Drew games and a visual novel called Arcade Spirits. Arcade Spirits has such nice art :)
Heru
Elite User
1,648 posts
I keep going back to playing the same games over and over, all while buying new games that I never touch (e.g. GoW, RDR2, ACO) lol

At the moment, it's Dragon Age Inquisition multiplayer, same with 7 Days to die.
BOTW also takes up some gaming time. For some reason, I never want to finish this game, I just keep starting over and run about like a moron. Life's great!
Trying to complete Pokémon Ultra Sun, never finished any of the games after Black and White, and I've had this game since launch..

@Cherrii
Is Uranium done? Played it several years ago, but never kept up with it. Roms where all over the place during the Black and White days.
Cherrii
User
809 posts
@Heru Not sure if it's done, but an update was made in late 2018!

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
Tashii
Elite User
354 posts
A month or so later but I just bought Crash Team Racing and I can't wait to start it!

Nostalgia at it's finest.

I also came across around 60 PS1/PS2 games for free and have bought the console so should be doing some retro gaming soon.
"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light"
Heru
Elite User
1,648 posts
oh god, CTR! I played that game sooo much when I was a kid. Loved Polar Pass so much, especially since my older sister hated that level..
Unfortunately, I'm not a competitive gamer, so if there are Trophies where I have to race people online, I'm out, lol
kikimo
User
32 posts
I just picked up Alan Wake! It's a psychological horror game for xbox 360. Really enjoying it so far!
zephyrix
Elite User
3,448 posts
Recently picked up playing Kingdoms of Amalur again. And yes, still a little clunky on the controls but I do like the game!

I've also been playing a bit of Slay the Spire, Heroes of the Storm, Stellaris and Frostpunk. (I did try a bit of Dota Underlords but the auto chess genre isn't really enjoyable to me.)

Mag's Lab (Gallery 2084) Has 1:1 species changers available.
25 / 100 Mil VP earned
210 / 1000 - Educated Star
Cherrii
User
809 posts
I stopped being a lazy bum and played Okami for the first time recently, so there's that.

― C.S. Lewis
Page: 1 2
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -