White Panju

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2
Next ->
Raijinjaku
User
10 posts
What do YOU think is the most effective weapon and defence, in your own opinion. We all know the Shantred Sword is the most effective weapon, so we'll leave that specific item out of this topic.
Robin
User
2,093 posts
Well, I haven't used it personally but the Elegant Diamond Embedded Shield looks like a pretty effective defensive item. There is also the Relic Spear but it's a cash shop item.

I haven't used many weapons, but I do like the damage output of the possessed plushie.
Raijinjaku
User
10 posts
Nice opinion, Robin. I agree wth you on the Elegant Diamond Embedded Shield and the Relic Spear.
Last edited, Dec 4th 2011 @ 8:18 pm
firewolves
User
78 posts
The most effective one I have is the death chakram.
I love wolves!
Raijinjaku
User
10 posts
I don't like the death chakram, but that's MY opinion.
zephyrix
Elite User
3,476 posts
OhWrathlovesthistopic!

Minus the Three Greatswords, the CS Weapons, and the MT Weapons...

The Wizard Staff and Liviana's Staff are a great pair of ice weapons as the Wizard Staff blocks all imcoming water damage and Livi's staff (even if it's a one use only) will block all of one of your opponents weapons. And whilst blocking all of that, they both deal a very high amount of ice icons.

The Ice Shield is affordable and it blocks all water and earth damage with a 1 in 5 chance of blocking all incoming physical damage. It's a good weapon for newer battlers. A step up from the Ice Shield is the Snoeflake Shield as it blocks all water and ice icons. However, it's a bit harder to get now.

Offensively speaking of all the wonderful normal weapons we have is the Sunburst Halberd. It deals a variety of elements and blocks a more so then other offensive weapons. And, if someone couldn't afford it, the Fire Fan is quite a good replacement when used in pairs.

I personally like the Drach Staff combined with the Nightflower Sword for elemental variety.

Of the greater weapons though, I like the Serpentine. It can deal deal major damage, block damage, and it reflects!

Mag's Lab (Gallery 2084) Has 1:1 species changers available.
41.8 / 100 Mil
Phen
User
357 posts
I think the possessed plushie would be the most efficient main shop weapon since it deals a lot of damage and blocks attacks, but otherwise the serpentine and relic spear make good weapons too.
Artists Unite!
Raijinjaku
User
10 posts
Yeah. I don't understand Zephyrix's opinion though. Zephyrix listed alot of weapons which didn't really state his/her opinion in which I could understand. stress
zephyrix
Elite User
3,476 posts
What don't you understand Rai? I listed some of my favorite weapons and why they are my favorites.

Mag's Lab (Gallery 2084) Has 1:1 species changers available.
41.8 / 100 Mil
Raijinjaku
User
10 posts
I know that. What I mean is what is your absolute favorite weapon/defense. Sorry for the the little confusion here.
Page: 1 2
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -