Brown Anolia

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<- Prev
Thylacina
User
44 posts
I looked around, seeing if there were any friendly enough to play with.
I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes~ I am the ghost...that hides in the night...~
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
syl kneeled down to examine a skate like fish. Its body was huge for. With a mouth to either side if its head, gills above and below. it moved its head side to side in a sweeping motion as it fed on some kelp.

Thylacina
User
44 posts
Noticing it, I got in front of it so it could tell I was there; I didn't want to startle it. Curious, I slowly reached out a yellow paw, gently touching its head.
I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes~ I am the ghost...that hides in the night...~
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
it sucked her paw into one of its mouth shuddered and spit it out. flapping its 'wings' it moved away from Sarabi and then around her before continuing its previous search for food.

Thylacina
User
44 posts
My eyes widened and my tail bushed out when it sucked my paw into its mouth, fearing that it was carnivorous and that I would lose it. I sighed in relief when it let it go unharmed. "Ooooookay then." After I calmed down, I pulled up a long piece of kelp, then went in front of it and offered the plant to it.
Dark
User
461 posts
(These were the last posts before I disappeared and it was continued without me)

ME: She nodded "I know dear but so far they haven't been hostile so you shouldn't worry." she grabbed his hand, her right wing beating in time to his left wing so as the ends of her fathers barely touched his wing. "Let's go then." she looked down at Sarabi. "Do you want us to carry you?"

SYL: Lyleht shrugged at the warrior. "No idea, I never decorated a castle before."

"I'll try not to my love"

THY:I nodded, understanding that. At Dark, I said, "I need to try my wings out; see if they've healed enough to where I can fly again."

"Well, what are some decorations that you like?" she asked her, wanting to help out.

SYL:"I guess it should be something everyone can enjoy. It is a place for us all to stay."

Now here is my post in reply to these.

She gave his hand a squeeze and smiled "Yes, and I rather would like a look at those colorful fish. So many colors on one animal." she laughed adn then looked down at Sarabia "Ok, though you do know I could just heal them completely right? This is a vacation so you should be in pain while relaxing."
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<- Prev
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -