Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
"what about the past syl?" she nuzzled him softly
I feel nothing anymore

Thylacina
Elite User
44 posts
I looked at him for a moment, then moved to sit by his side and leaned against it. "Do you want to talk about it?"
I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes~ I am the ghost...that hides in the night...~
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"Whats to talk about. Its hard one mt to look back at all the worlds I have snuffed out over the eons. Do I deserve to enjoy myself and be free?"

Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
"The past is past, you arnt the same as you were"
I feel nothing anymore

Thylacina
Elite User
44 posts
I nodded. "Exactly. I used to dwell over the past myself; at times, I still look back. I still struggle with self-hatred a lot of the time. But far worse than I have been forgiven and changed for the better, so why do I struggle to forgive myself?"
I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes~ I am the ghost...that hides in the night...~
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"Because your still holding on to the past. Didn't Jesus preach to love thy self?"

Thylacina
Elite User
44 posts
I sighed, looking down and away. "I know, but it's hard for me. I guess I have a tendency to set my moral standards too high. I know I'll never be perfect; no one can, and neither is anyone expected to be. And yet, I am very harsh on myself. I feel that I am not good enough, or strong enough."
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -