Red Dactryx

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"I don't like being watched Sarabi. Perhaps a swim would make me feel better" He smiled a little.

Dark
Elite User
461 posts
She nodded "I know dear but so far they haven't been hostile so you shouldn't worry." she grabbed his hand, her right wing beating in time to his left wing so as the ends of her fathers barely touched his wing. "Let's go then." she looked down at Sarabi. "Do you want us to carry you?"
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Lyleht shrugged at the warrior. "No idea, I never decorated a castle before."

"I'll try not to my love"

Thylacina
Elite User
44 posts
I nodded, understanding that. At Dark, I said, "I need to try my wings out; see if they've healed enough to where I can fly again."

"Well, what are some decorations that you like?" she asked her, wanting to help out.
I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes~ I am the ghost...that hides in the night...~
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"I guess it should be something everyone can enjoy. It is a place for us all to stay."

Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
Vita laid down and watched everyone
I feel nothing anymore

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Standing on a cliff over looking the deep oceans, he stared out across the horizon as the sun was starting to set. Looking at his hand clenching it into a fist he pondered why he took dimensions and so many worlds that were within those dimensions. he never took the time to actually enjoy the pleasures that the worlds had to offer.

Thylacina
Elite User
44 posts
Looking up from playing with a caterpillar, I watched Syl. He looked upset about something; was he alright? The bug still on my head, I walked over to him. Concern in my amber eyes, I asked softly, "Hey, Syl. You okay?"
I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes~ I am the ghost...that hides in the night...~
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"I am alright Sarabi, I am just thinking about the past." he said.

Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
Vitani landed by syl and pushed him with her head "boo!"
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -