Green Grolek

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"Yes it is nixlce to get away for a while." He leaned against Vita as he watched Daek take off unjing toward the giant flower and then being propelledninto the air. "Looks safe enough" he laughed a bit

Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
"Ill say" she rested her nuzzle on syls shoulder
I feel nothing anymore

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Syl pick Vita up and tossed her at the giant flower. Then did the same with Sarabi and followed suit laughing like a school child.

"Its finished Chiana, come inside" Lyleth told her guardian

Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
"hey no throwing a dragon, i dont like it" she giggled as she went back to syl and threw him at the flower
I feel nothing anymore

Thylacina
Elite User
44 posts
I watched Dark bounce on the flower, giggling. When Syl threw Vitani on top of it, I bust out laughing. Feeling myself being picked up next, I let out a surprised yelp. "Whoa!" I yelled, being tossed at the ginormous flower. Bouncing, I was sent high up in air. "WAAAAAHAHAHA!" A large grin was on my face.

Curious, the reptilian feline walked over to the castle. When she found the entrance, she went inside, wondering what she would see.
I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes~ I am the ghost...that hides in the night...~
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Syl bounced high into the air. he had flown many times in his life, but the simple thrill of being bounced into the air was something flying could never give him.

All around the castle, was lite up in a warm light that was bright but not harmful to look at. Lyleth looked around. "I think it need some furnishings"

Dark
Elite User
461 posts
(Woah why was I never alerted until now that yall had replied??? O.o)

She did twirls and back flips in the air before opening her wings so she wouldn't hit the ground and soared back up into the air. Turning around in the air she saw the others following. "I'm guessing that flower was harmless?" she said while laughing
Last edited, Apr 28th 2013 @ 11:51 pm
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(because i just replied lol)

"I guess it was." Syl smiled. he had kept a facade of merriment on his face ever since ne noticed they were being watched.

Dark
Elite User
461 posts
(Yeah but all the other stuff I never saw after my posting of jumping on the flower.)

She looked down at the flower and noticed that the spots on the pedals were zooming around on it in crazy patterns. It seemed to be caused by them jumping on it. She flew up close to him, her wings moving effortlessly to keep her in front of him without her wings touching his "Dear if you're not having fun just say so." she could careless if they were being watched. "Maybe swimming would cheer you up?"
Thylacina
Elite User
44 posts
I flipped and rolled around in the air, clearly enjoying myself as I kept bouncing off of the giant flower. My ears twitched at what Dark said, and I looked over at them. "What's wrong?"

It looked beautiful in the castle, but she was right; it did seem bare. Smiling at the wraith girl, Chiana said, "What do you have in mind?"
I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes~ I am the ghost...that hides in the night...~
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -