Pink Peesh

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Beauty are the god's greatest deceptions in the plant world." Syl said eying the giant plant. Mentally to ordered Home Tree to go to a higher elevation and to stay over water.

Dark
User
461 posts
She grinned "That spring of it makes me want to jump on it." she laughed
Thylacina
User
44 posts
"Can you? How do you tell if it's safe?" I asked, resisting the urge to reach out and touch one of its giant petals.
I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes~ I am the ghost...that hides in the night...~
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Different world, different rules apply." Syl examined the giant pedals aswell. he wondered how Chiana and Lyleth were getting along.

Lyleth had finished the inner castle and set it in glass.

Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
Vitani flew about "its very beautiful here" she smiled enjoying the new surroundings. she saw other dragons but didnt fly over, she was just watching them and flying over syl
I feel nothing anymore

Thylacina
User
44 posts
Chiana was taking in the surroundings, making note of any places creatures or people could be lurking in. She was also thinking about the best ways to defend the place she and her charge Lyleth were camped out at.
I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes~ I am the ghost...that hides in the night...~
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Something wrong Chiana?" Lyleth asked looking over the side of the outer wall..

Thylacina
User
44 posts
Her ears pricking up, she looked up at Lyleth. "Not at all. I'm just making sure the area's secure." she replied. She took her job as the child's guardian seriously, and wanted to make sure that everything was safe. "How are you progressing with the castle?" she asked, smiling.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
Vitani landed by syl "its vey nice here and its nice getting away from the battles of Asgard"
I feel nothing anymore

Dark
User
461 posts
She grinned big "I know one way to find out!" And as she said that she took off into a run and jumped onto the flower and was sent soaring into the air laughing.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -