Death Treillen

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Next ->
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
This will be the first time that Maelstrom and his Family have taken a vacation. Dark had suggested a planet she had 'visited' before. Once there they are greeted by Dragons that were not there before.

*ya'll know the rules. :P *

Dark
Elite User
461 posts
Erisad was more then just a beautiful planet. It was somewhat strange. It wasn't like most planets with lakes, rivers, mountains, plains, beaches, ect. It was only composed of two things. Beaches and Mountains with beautiful valleys in-between them and nothing else besides the wildlife that lived there.

The sand on the beaches was perfect, not a single piece of trash or debris of any kind except for the occasional shell here and there and some hidden underneath the sand. It was soft and fine between your toes and one of the odd things was, it didn't get too hot. It never reached a temperature to where it was too hot for anyone to walk on. The water was crystal blue and you could see through it to the coral beds that lined the beaches here and there. The fish were of a strange sort. Every one of them had shimmering rainbow scales. There weren't different species just the one. They were small, about the size of an average males hand. They had a small wavy fin that ran along the top of their backs and fanned out into their tails.

The mountains reached high into the sky. The top half of them covered in the whitest and fluffiest snow ever. Some of the mountains were dotted here and there with caves that snaked into to middle of them where it opened up into HUGE caverns for the dragons to live in, but I'll get to the dragons later on. Down below, in -between the massive mountains were valleys filled with lush green grass. The flowers of a strange variety. Some had petals that shifted colors every so often, this kind looked almost like roses but bigger. Another had thorns that covered their petals completely, they came in blue, red and purple and their stems were black. It is undetermined yet if these are deadly. Next are the flowers with petals the size of the average female. They were polka dotted and the dots if you stared at the flower for a while seemed to move around on the petals, the stem of this flower looked like a giant spring and was midnight blue in color.

Now onto the dragons. Well there is every specie, color and size combination you can think of on this planet, but there was one that seemed to have some kind of rule over them. His name is Lorcan, a huge ancient silver dragon, who in meeting Dark and Syl exhibited the power of fire through the smoke that came out of his nostrils at times, but to rule over all these dragons he must have something else up his sleeve that he didn't show them right off the bat.
Thylacina
Elite User
44 posts
-is waiting for the RP to begin-
I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes~ I am the ghost...that hides in the night...~
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(Nice plot set up)

After Lorcan left Syl stood watching him fly away with the other dragons. "Something just doesnt feel right about all of this."

(It has started Thy)
Last edited, Apr 20th 2013 @ 2:17 am

Dark
Elite User
461 posts
(Thank you dear ^.^ I'm glad you liked it)

She turned to look at Syl "His presence didn't seem to have anything evil about it, but we'll keep an eye out for him. Though he didn't exhibit any cruel nature, so we should be alright." she gave his hand a squeeze "Don't worry about it. Remember this is supposed to be a vacation dear." she smiled and kissed his cheek
Thylacina
Elite User
44 posts
When the dragon left, I got back up from my crouched position, still looking uncertain. "So, what now?" I asked them.
I am the shadow and the smoke in your eyes~ I am the ghost...that hides in the night...~
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"I will put it in the back burner for now. " he gave her hand a gentle squeeze.
"We continue on our exploration of course." He gave Sarabi a smile.

Thylacina
Elite User
44 posts
Nodding, I perked up a little. My tail flicked from side to side, showing that I was eager to continue our little adventure.
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
in the back of Sylvre's mind he felt that something was off about that particular dragon. he had experience with other beings on other worlds before, and he could always sense out the most viable minions. But that dragon unsettled his nerves.
"Lead the way dear. I'm sure a little exploration will take my mind off things." he them both a wayward smile.

Dark
Elite User
461 posts
She smiled and started walking. Most of the dragons had cleared out, flying off into their caves and only a few stuck around in the air. Kind of like guard dragons. She side stepped one of the spiked flowers. She pointed up ahead. "That thing is huge. Is it even real?" she was pointing to one of the giant flowers with person sized petals.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -