Candy Geonlian

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
puppy_wars
Elite User
76 posts
'God I'm so arrogant.' She thought as she walked outside.
Im crying inside and I'm the only one who knows.
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
he fallowed with a smile
I feel nothing anymore

puppy_wars
Elite User
76 posts
(My brother thinks I'm the weirdest person ever. I'm cuddled up in a purple and hot pink blanket in a computer chair and listening to linkin park and I like strange stuff like supernatural things yep now that I think about it I am pretty weird.)

(She gave up on trying to find out what she was looking for so she went to her jewelry store for Vamps and started making rings earrings and necklaces with the jewels she just bought.
Last edited, Sep 7th 2012 @ 12:56 am
Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
Lucy gets to his house. "im so excited."
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
"well go have fun, if you need me let me know" he ruffled her hair
I feel nothing anymore

puppy_wars
Elite User
76 posts
When she was done carving designs into the medal and cutting the jewels to perfect shape or size She put them on display and opened her store.
death_godess
Elite User
175 posts
Eridessa decided she would be staying longer so she went to the furniture store looking for furniture to put in her house.
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
Lucy goes into her room and starts making it.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
Romen goes to watch tv inn his room he took his shirt off and laid on his bed were he fell asleep
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
Lucy keeps decorating her room, when she is done, she turns wolf and falls asleep
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -