Yellow Sanctum

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"id like the dog beds!" Lucy said walking to the front door, eage to get going.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
puppy_wars
User
76 posts
She spots a deer from the corner of her eye and chases after it. Catching and beginning to feed within 2 seconds. She finishes eating and goes to the crafting store to the black market to buy jewels to make more protection jewelry. When she walks out of the store she catches the scent of a werewolf and grits her teeth suddenly alot more aware of her surroundings.

(Do any of you listen to Lincoln park?)
Last edited, Sep 7th 2012 @ 12:33 am
Im crying inside and I'm the only one who knows.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"i guess we will paint the room like a wolf den" he smirked as he opened the door and headed to the store "you'll find everything you will need in that store"
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
(I LOVE LINKIN PARK!!!!!!!)

Lucy nods and walks into the store, she grabs a cart and starts putting stuff she wants in her room into the cart.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
puppy_wars
User
76 posts
(Oh no Shade better run.)

When they get out of the car her eyes shoot up the rode at the furniture store. When She spots the vampire with the were she becomes curious and makes her way up the rode keeping her distance.

(I'm listening to Somewhere I belong by them on youtube.)
Last edited, Sep 7th 2012 @ 12:38 am
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
he chuckles "i guess you have an idea of how you wanna make your room" the pass the row of werewolf sized dog beds laid out to be tried
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
(im listening to their entire new album on my radio.)

Lucy gets everything she needed for her "wolf den" "i think this will do." she said smiling.
puppy_wars
User
76 posts
She walks in the furniture and looks around for the to but a dark black and red gothic bed catches her eye and distracts her.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
Romen nods and leads he to the checkout and pays for the stuff "time to set up all the stuff" he chuckles
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"ok! Lets go!" Lucy said happily skipping out of the store.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -