Viral Anolia

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"are you sure?" Lucy asked, going a little red in the face as he called her beautiful
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"Yes, you can have any room you choose and you can decorate how ever you like, there just empty rooms anyway"
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"thanks!" Lucy said as she looks at him.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"your most welcome" he smiles as he pays for the food "come on, lets go home"
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"ok!" Lucy said happily following him to his house.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
they reached a fairly large 2 door garage 5 bedroom house he opens the door "welcome home"
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"its huge!!!!" Lucy said walking in through the doors.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"yeah it is, i dont know what i was thinking when i bought it, i guess it was y dream home, go find a room you like, ill put the mean in the fridge"
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"ok!" Lucy said running to the rooms. She chose the one with its own bathroom.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"the secound master bedroom, its a nice room, we will go shopping tommarow so we can get you a bed and stuff for your room"
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -