Orange Zygo

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"sone food yes, clothes, ill be fine." She said smiling lightly.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
he nodded and grabed her wrist and lead her to a game store that sold freash game meat
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"wow..." Lucy said, her eyes lighting up very bright and wide. "its like i diedand went to heaven!"
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"I thought you might like it" he smiled "take you pick" he gesered at the meat
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"where do i start?!?" Lucy said going to the meats. She then picks out venison, bacon, pork, and steak. " is this ok?"
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"its fine, get what ever you like and when you need more come to my house and ill get more" he giggled
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Lucy's eyes glow. "thank you thank you thank you!!!!" Lucy said jumping with joy.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"Its fine, it saves alot of time" he smiled "do you have a home?"
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"made out of a hollow tree...that all i need really." Lucy said happily
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"thats not much of a home for a beautiful wolf" he looked at her "you can stay with me i have a 5 bedroom house with just me in it"
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -