Green Posien

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
"hmmph...i bet you get looks all the time." Lucy said as she adjusted the chain to her roseary.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
"yes but i dont care, is it bothering you?" he chuckled slightly "i can button up the shirt"
Last edited, Sep 6th 2012 @ 1:07 am
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
"no no, it's fine." Lucy said. "it looks nice that way." she said to herself.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
he smirked then noded slightly "do you live here?"
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
"no, i live in the forest outside of here." Lucy said. "i dont like cities much..."
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
"close enough" he chuckled "is there enough game around?" he looked at her with red eyes "you can look at me, wolf vampire dosnt matter"
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
"plenty...mostly strays or deer." Lucy said as she adjusted her top. "i swear sometimes i hate this thing..." she said smoothing it out at the bottom.
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
he smiled "yes well i wouldn't know" he tilted up her face to him "you can look at me"
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
"i...i guess." Lucy said, her wolf eyes meeting his. She felt his warm gaze in the back of her mind as she stares into them.
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
his eyes glowed slightly brighter "Do you want new cloaths and some food?" he smiled
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -