Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
he locks himself in his room
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"yea...im just thinking is all..." Lucy said.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
death_godess
User
175 posts
"Hasn't anyone told you about the kind of people that come here?" She said sitting beside the girl.
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"yea...but i just wanted the martini anyway...i dont mind really...my father has done worse." Lucy said, mumbling the last part mainly to herself.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
death_godess
User
175 posts
"You know that man hes a reagular here and he probably had the mind of raping you....." She sighed. "Plus hes a demon Im surprised he didnt slaughter your freind."
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"im also demonic... I wouldnt have let that happen." Lucy said, grabbing her roseary. "thats why i wear this."
death_godess
User
175 posts
She chuckled. "Hes crazy like that he can reach deep into your mind and pull out every little thing you fear and use it against you, and don't give me that I'm not scared of anything bull crap because trust me there's probably more then you think." She smiled and jumped down off the dumpster. "Do yourself a favor and stay away from this place."
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"nah...if i wanta martini as good as that again, ill come eith this roseary off." Lucy said. "as soon ss i find a lover to take it off..." she said to herself.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
he wondered if lucy would return and he holds his head in a hand "What the hell is wrong with me"
I feel nothing anymore

death_godess
User
175 posts
"Well Id get goin if I were you cause youve met someone whos got a liking to you." She smirked and walked away.
She wandered the rode looking at the moon as she did so.
Last edited, Sep 8th 2012 @ 3:34 am
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -