Pink Bastille

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
death_godess
User
175 posts
(Oh yeah this is puppy im on my sis' profile i forgot and posted through her.)
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
puppy_wars
User
76 posts
She smells the weres scent down near the bars her dad used to go to. No matter how much she risisted it she had to help. She ran downtown to the were. "Don't let those men see you most arn't human and all are drunk." She whispered to her.
Im crying inside and I'm the only one who knows.
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"I dont mind...my father was drunk most of his life, besides...i dont mind a good martini or beer." Lucy said smiling
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
puppy_wars
User
76 posts
"I warned you for a reason the supernaturals in there aren't the regular ones that would be out whenever. There alot more dangerous then that and alot more dangerous in another position to." She said her fangs showing slightly because she was hating helping out a were. "You've been warned." She then vanished.
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
"ehat was that about?" She said as she heads to the inside of the bar, passing the men put front.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
puppy_wars
User
76 posts
Multiple men stared at Lucy and there were no women in the bar. Even the bartender was male.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
He woke up and went to lucy room to see if she came back
I feel nothing anymore

puppy_wars
User
76 posts
She ran to the house the were came out of hoping the vampire was there.
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Lucy walks up to the bartender. "can i have a martini please?"
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
he heared the girl and went to the door "Yes?"
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -