Blue Zygo

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
puppy_wars
Elite User
76 posts
She started feeling hunger over come her and she ran into the woods to find an animal that she could feed on. She searched quietly through the woods.
Im crying inside and I'm the only one who knows.
Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
Lucy sighs, not able to catch Romen's scent and decides to roam the city
streets to find something interesting.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
he sences lucy and goes to her "hey sorry" he wraped his arm around her shoulder
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
She giggles. "its fine. I would like to roam alone if you dont mind." she said.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
He lowered his arm "yeah, if you need me call, ill hear you" he smiled and walked the other way
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
"ok!" Lucy said walking towards downtown
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
he ended back his house and he goes in lucys room, he enjoyed her scent not like food but a comforting smell
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
Lucy walks downtown and near a bar. "what is this place?" she said to herself noticing the men outside drunk as hell
death_godess
Elite User
175 posts
She smells the weres scent down near the bars her dad used to go to. No matter how much she risisted it she had to help. She ran downtown to the were. "Don't let those men see you most arn't human and all are drunk." She whispered to her.
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
he then goes to sleep on the couch and waits for lucy
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -