Green Haika

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
he wakes some time later and walks into lucys room he sits by her and strokes her head the kisses her head gently "I like you lucy, i wonder if you like me" he mummbled lowly
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Lucy keeps sleeping, her breath silent and her body unstirred
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
Romen sighes and goes out leaving lucy a note saying 'going for a walk be back later"
I feel nothing anymore

death_godess
User
175 posts
(I really need to ask people to join could you guys help?)
Eridessa picks out castle themed furniture and takes it home beginning to decorate as she places the thrown beside the emprowdered couch in the living room but some things she couldnt dragg inside so she got a bit frustrated because they were just sitting in the truck waiting to be brought in.
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
puppy_wars
User
76 posts
Evening wasn't as good a time to open then night time was because that's when all the newborns came in to get some beautiful jewelry that will help protect them from the light. Every time one walked in she felt pity because she remembered when she was turned.
Im crying inside and I'm the only one who knows.
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Lucy kept sleeping, she felt at peace.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
puppy_wars
User
76 posts
She closes an hour after midnight and walks the sidewalk alone. She sees the vampire from earlier and looks away as quickly as she could hoping he didn't notice her.
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Lucy wakes up, sees the note, turns human and goes to find Him.
puppy_wars
User
76 posts
She soon sees the were and almost hisses in the sight of her. She kept to herself and continued walking. She looked up at the moon trying to think but when she did all she could think of was how she thought it was impossible to look at the were without ripping its head off. But then there's a vampire with her and would probably fend for her.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
he was up in a tree looking up at the stars, he needed to get more blood but his contact hates wolves
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 35
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -