Red Quagol

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35
Next ->
death_godess
Elite User
175 posts
This rp is a love rp so go ahead and find some romaance lol.

The rules for this rp are simple.

1 Keep it PG13

2 No god-modding or power-playing

3 No Mary or Gary Sues
------------------------------------
You can have supernatural characters I think its more fun that way.

Name:
Species:
Looks: (may either be a picture, or a description.)
Personality:
Crush:
Other:

There is no limit on characters.

---------------------------------

Name: Eridessa
Species: Neko
Looks:
Personality: Playful, hyper, caring, kind, responsible, and happy
Crush: --
Other: nothing for now.
Last edited, Sep 5th 2012 @ 12:02 pm
" Jealousy is tacky. Instead, admire another's beauty & let it inspire you because tearing them down will only show others just how ugly you really are. Oh and You can say all the crap you want about me but the second you hurt one of my friends you better run and hope i don't find you!
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
Name:Romen
Species:Vampire
Looks:
Personality:but can seem to be rude but is kind and gentle
Crush:-----
Other:none
Last edited, Sep 6th 2012 @ 1:12 am
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
Name: Lucy
Species: Demonic Wolf
Looks: Human: a red and black corset and a black lace Skirt with lace leggeings and knee highs. She has black hair and red eyes. Wolf: a red and black wolf with red eyes
Personality: very mysterious, seems to be bisexual in a way.
Crush: no one yet
Other: She wears a Roseary that when broken by her lover, gives her her full power. When Roseary is reattached, she has limits to her power. She controls fire and darkness in both forms.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
Romen wandered around the streets as he did most nights, he was wereing black jeans and a unbuttoned black button downed shirt, he watches the humans walk by
Last edited, Sep 5th 2012 @ 11:34 pm
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
Lucy is in wolf form. She stalks through a forest just beyond the city's boundries, looking for food. She notices the city and decides to go look around. She turns human and walks into the city, her roseary bouncing softly against her chest as she walks.
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
Romen smelled the wolf for she was upwind of him, he made his way to the wolf, he smiled as he started walking to her
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
Lucy stayed still as she sensed a vampire. She watches a young man walk up to her smiling. "at least someone here might talk to me." She said to herself
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
"Hello, little wolf" he giggled as he gave a quick once over "What are you doing here alone?"
I feel nothing anymore

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
Lucy looks at him up and down. "little wolf? I do believe im an adult now. And im here alone because i can be. Wolves dont always roam in packs." Lucy gives a glance into his eyes before looking slightly down. "what are you doing in this city vampire?"
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
he chuckles and raises his hands in a jokeing surrender "I mean no ofence and i live here now"
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -