Red Wakeer

Login or Register to find one!
singingbadger
User
180 posts
I get the feeling that certain species are preselected for each round...on the one hand, there are no existing Viral Prehistorae colorations - on the other hand, there ARE no Viral Prehistorae colorations (or anything, really, besides Nightflower)...might be nice to have some...
Last edited, Sep 27th 2014 @ 10:13 pm
verpets.com/go/0jw7

verpets.com/go/0hqf - Nyuk Tsin guards our Verbies!
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't."
"Embrace your inner lunatic - it's the easiest way to get the straitjacket on."
Nightcrawler
Elite User
1,835 posts
Tested berpunny and she went threw.

Try looking at pets who's viral form seems kind of dull, aged or you dont see often.
singingbadger
User
180 posts
You got a new-viral Punny?!? Let's see!!! (I did make a list, but stuck to common Explore species...I'll broaden my category)
Last edited, Sep 28th 2014 @ 10:00 pm
verpets.com/go/0jw7

"There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't."
Nightcrawler
Elite User
1,835 posts
No silly, she was accepted into the back for further testing.
singingbadger
User
180 posts
So she (probably) will be...hm. Looked at your Viral Punnies, lines aren't bad but they are a bit bland colorwise - here's hoping for a real stunner!
verpets.com/go/0jw7

Cherrii
User
746 posts
Smart choice Night. If the new Viral colors are event-exclusive you could have a really valuable pet on your hands o.o

I also think Memorias may be accepted...

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
singingbadger
User
180 posts
Do you think they're likely to be event-exclusive?
Last edited, Sep 28th 2014 @ 10:36 pm
verpets.com/go/0jw7

Cherrii
User
746 posts
It'd be cool if they were. But they could also be new Viral variations that become available generally.

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
singingbadger
User
180 posts
Cool either way, but I'm hoping that this event isn't the only way to get them...if they wind up as site updates, the OLD versions will become the valuable ones, lol.
verpets.com/go/0jw7

Cherrii
User
746 posts
Since we can switch between old and new variations for free, it shouldn't make previous ones more valuable. But if the event is the only way to get these second Virals, it would make them super valuable.

Or there could be some kind of second Viral Syringe for the new pets. Who knows.

― C.S. Lewis
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -