Black Warumono

Login or Register to find one!
Yoshika
User
2,058 posts
My current favorite anime is probably Madoka Magica. I love that show to death. ;v; I'm not normally big on magical girl series, but this one...

I also really liked the Black Rock Shooter anime. The OVA was awesome, too, but I think I like the anime more. It's longer, so I have more to go on, and Black Gold Saw gets more screentime. 'v'

As far as manga goes, I'm waiting excitedly for the seventh volume of DOGS: Bullets & Carnage. Such a good series.

For listing purposes, some other anime I like are Kurau: Phantom Memory, Michiko to Hatchin, Hamtaro, Azumanga Daioh, Bamboo Blade, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, and the first three series of Pokemon. I've been meaning to get around to watching Mitsudomoe, Ano Natsu de Matteru, Yuru Yuri, Bakemonogatari, and Ano Hana, but I'm the epitome of lazy...

Some manga I like are Sunshine Sketch, King of Thorn (AHHH BEST), Bamboo Blade, Oninagi, Blue Exorcist, Black God, Yozakura Quartet, Cat Paradise, Hibiki's Magic, and Girl Friends. I have book 1 of The Witch of Artemis, and I need to track down the second... I also really want to read Diamond Girl, but I'm going to have to buy it off Amazon or something because I can't find it anywhere.
Daisy98
User
5,119 posts
Oh my God I've expanded my horizons so much.

In the process of watching Soul Eater, Black butler, Blue Exorcist, and (sadly) the English version of Higurashi no Koro ni, 'When they cry'.

I want to find other people that like them ;w;
Nothing to see here.
Demon
User
1,250 posts
Updating this.
My favorite series ever is Ghost in the Shell, , Hellscream, and are based off the cybernetic bodies in GitS.
Fairy Tail is a close 2nd, Spell being a fan character of the sorts. is a take on the character Gray Fullbuster. I have a Lucy keychain, 3 pins, and a Wendy coin keychain.

I also like Akane Ga Kill!! ('Bro', 'Boss' and Esdeath easily being my favorite characters, being lightly based off of Esdeath), Princess Jellyfish (only seen 3 episodes sadly...), Cowboy Bebop (easily one of my favorites, got me into anime), Fullmetal Alchemist (one of the animes that got me into anime as well), the Black Rock Shooter OSTs, Puella Magi (cosplayed as Charlotte, I have a knock-off nendoroid of Madoka and a nendoroid petit of Sayaka), Kamikaze Jeanette (I have a figurine of Jeanette), Black Butler, Soul Eater (cosplayed as Kid), Sailor Moon (haven't seen as much of it as I wish I have, to be honest), Shugo Chara, Alice in the Country of Hearts, Shiki, Spiral/Uzumaki, The Witch of Artemis (a extremely rare series from what I gather), Chii's New Home, Fate/Stay (I have a figma of Saber Bride), Stella's Womens Academy, K-ON!! (I have a keychain of one of the characters), and Tokyo Ghoul. I have watched several others that I have not been able to list here.
PM me if you want any photos of my merchandise. I will warn you that the figma is broken, however. :(
Last edited, Oct 17th 2014 @ 3:53 am

Famine
User
6 posts
I loved watching the Pokemon and Digimon animes when I was a kid, as well as Sailor Moon.
Nowadays the only anime I really watch anime made by Naomi Iwata (Gregory Horror Show, Midnight Horror School, Pecola). I'm especially obsessed with Gregory Horror Show, I only saw it September of last year and idk where it's been all my life it's so great ;_____; I'm probably the only one here that knows about it though, it's kinda rare.
Last edited, Jan 31st 2015 @ 7:55 pm
Cherrii
User
868 posts
Just bumping an old thread here... |3

I've recently gotten into watching Ouran High School Host Club. It's become kind of a guilty pleasure I guess with maybe a little bit of fangirling involved ^-^;

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
Phoenix
User
437 posts
^the twins were my favorite and NOBODY CAN TELL ME OTEHRWISE.
Cherrii
User
868 posts
The twins teased Tamaki so hard...poor guy X3 /pats his adorable half-French head

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis
Jack
User
292 posts
Anime
Ergo Proxy
Tekkonkinkreet
Akira
Cowboy Bebop
Death Parade
Baccano!

Manga
Hellsing
Mushi-Shi
Godchild
Tokyo Ghoul
Attack on Titan
Yotsuba&!

There's a million and one more but I think I should keep this list short!!

Last edited, Aug 23rd 2015 @ 10:02 pm
kikimo
User
32 posts
I love Ouran High School Host Club. My favorite animes other than that are FLCL, Princess Jellyfish, Death Note and Princess Mononoke. Lately I've been watching Gurren Lagaan per recommendation from a friend.
Cherrii
User
868 posts
Bumping this again to say that My Hero Academia is fantastic in about every way.

― C.S. Lewis
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -