Viral Remudi

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2
<- Prev
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
((But in your last post you said she was born an out lander.))

"You're lucky I don't tear you to shreds right now." Zayna growled as she stood back up. "Do you know where you are cub?" She added with an even deeper snarl. Her eyes blazed with anger, it was clearly taking everything she had to hold back.
"A pride lander on our land... this is something I will not tolerate." She mentally growled. Aside from her voice and the angry raking of her craws on the ground below her, Zayna was completely composed.
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
((oops i messed up my last post))

"No....,im..im sorry.." she backed off and ran
Last edited, May 16th 2012 @ 7:18 pm
I feel nothing anymore

Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
With a few quick movements she jumped in front of the female. "Well I suppose you could stick around... You don't smell like them, so I suppose you're safe... for now." Zayna replied after looking at the female once more. "Still hard to believe you came from them... you don't look like them..." She continued as she circled the female in much the same way as Zira used to circle both herself and Kovu.
"If you want to survive, at least while you're here, I suggest you don't tell anyone where you came from." She finished and stopped in front of the cub again.
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
"Ok..and i am one of 'them' my mother was once a outlander butg was accepted into the pride." she tried to defend but ended up just lowering her head
Last edited, May 27th 2012 @ 2:41 am
I feel nothing anymore

Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
"Accepted into the pride?" Zayna repeated with a slight growl. "So she turned her back on us." she spat before pacing around for a minute or two. She couldn't think straight... Zira had always taught her to attack someone who had ANYTHING to do with the pridelanders... So why wasn't she attacking this new cub? She definitely didn't know the answer and that sent her even furthur into a fit of rage...
Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
"She left for someone she loves.." sencing her anger she walked started to turn to walk off her stomach growling
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 2
<- Prev
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -