Candy Tabid

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43
<- Prev Next ->
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
"O...K" Agroth stepped back as he saw that Feuer was chargind for an attack. "Are you sure that the creature that hisse's is hostile? Maybe it doesn't wan't to fight?"
Reima
User
167 posts
"Wen you live a bit longer you learn to understand the 'atmosphere' of the hissing... And I can sence someone else than this new one being here"
The fire-types eyes glow a bit as she sends out smallish shock wave like attack, Extrasensory. Feuer didn't complateky control the move yet though, even if she had learned it from her father, she hadn't used it that much.. And it was a psychic-type move in the end.... But still more save to use than a fire-typed move. Sharging to the unknown wouldn't have been smart either.
The hissing stopped shortly after, but it must have not made that great damage to the one that was hit by it
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
VampireThief
User
2,294 posts
Cross started to move about, sensing a small threat in the direction of the Quilava and the Charmander. "What is taking those two so long to find a human? We need to get him out of here soon."
The Vampire Strikes when no one is watching
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
"extrasensory?" What kind of a move is that? How can a quilava use extrasensory?" Agroth asked. "Well, at least your not using a fire type move." Agroth backed up a little, just in case Feuer's attack would go out of control...
fluffyswan
User
14 posts
((Vampire, I LOVE Pokemon! I only wanted to create 3. If your annoyed and you don't like me. Don't say anything at all then. Got that? :slyleft: ))

((Back onto my Pokemon.......;) ))

Blossom and her trainer was exploring about in the forest. Daisy the Pokemon trainer saw a sleeping Pansear. She went up to the Pansear and stared at it.

"Hmm.....I wonder what a Pansear is doing in Pinwheel forest?" Said Daisy. "I hope it's alright!" She then saw a Servine and Lillipup staring at the Pansear as well.

"..........What? Hmm......... Blossom what is this all about?" Said Daisy.

Blossom was in the pond. She tried talking but, All the Trainer could hear is Blossom's noise. Blossom looked worried..... So, She is going to try to find out what is going on...... She saw a Minccinno singing. And then Blossom went worried again.
chihuahua
User
39 posts
((Vamp, are you talking to me? :( I only got two Pokemon...))

Smokey went up to the Pansear. "Wow a Pansear!" He said. Sophie whispered to Smokey "Try not to be noisy..." Smokey gasped and said "Whoa, oh my gosh! Is that the Pansear we where looking for?" he asked.

Sophie was a little worried. "Everybody is going to hear you if you shout like that..." she warned.

My siggie is filled with cute things! ^^
Reima
User
167 posts
Feuers eyes returned to normal after a short while. She shakes her head to get it back in count
"We might have a short change to figure some things out now"
The Quilava sais as she went over to her trainer.. Feuer looked at him with a bit worried look when he didn't move even if she sat on him
".. You must have sharper eyes than me in the forest, can you see anything?"
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
VampireThief
User
2,294 posts
((fluffy, you might want to change Blossom's level to 50. We decided to make that the starting level Cap. thank you :>;))

((and Cross is sitting next to the Pansear. And could you try to go along with the story or you could go off on your own little adventure and meet with ours again then?))

Cross squawked once. Hearing the shouting pokemon and turning her golden gaze in their direction. Her scarf fluttered in a quick breeze. "Who's there!?" She growled, seeming to puff out and clawed the ground.
The Vampire Strikes when no one is watching
Reima
User
167 posts
[ Hallo all~ Since I'm updating the messy first post.. I would like to keep a track on the characters~ So I would wish you all to fill this little cheat here

Player:
Characters:
- Trainer: (Name, age, gender, team, current pokemon team)
- Pokemon: (Name, species, age, gender, team, level)

Dínka~ ]

[And for now, I'll wait until Rocket posts x3 ]
Last edited, Aug 22nd 2012 @ 6:03 pm
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
name:Agroth
Specie's: Shiny charmander
team:None
Level:5
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43