fluffyswan
User
14 posts
New Pokemon for me!

Name: Roodee
Species: Servine
Team: No
Nature: Brave
Info: Roodee left his family to live somewhere else. It was about time that he made himself a home. He enjoys living in Pinwheel Forest. And, He is happy to talk to others. Roodee avoids the Fire-Type Pokemon as he doesn't trust them at all.

Ability: Overgrow. Powers up Grass-type moves in a pinch.

Moves: Coil, Giga Drain, SolarBeam, Double Team.

Level: 42 (Does not want to evolve. Roodee doesn't want his legs to suddenly disappear.)

"A Lillipup!" Roodee said. "Your evolving!"

The Lillipup screamed very load. And, She stopped evolving.
Roodee said: "Why don't you wanna evolve? What is your name?"

Lilly said: "My name is Lilly. I don't want to evolve because I will turn ugly."

Roodee said: "Well, Here is a Everstone"

"Whats that?" Lilly said.

"A Everstone stops a Pokemon from evolving. Touch it, Then you won't evolve anymore!" Roodee said.

Lilly touched the Everstone and, There was a glow. Lilly is unable to evolve now!

Lilly said "T-Thank you! We must get that Pansear out of that forest! And, Put him somewhere else!"

Roodee said: "I see...... But where?"
Reima
User
167 posts
The Quilava looked around, sniffing the air a bit
"No need to hurry, I'm sure he hasn't gone far..."
She was talking in a bit tired voice.. Not sure if she really was tired or not. Maybe just bored, or hiding a bit emrassaement due to her trainer...
After a short walk, Feuer noticed a familiar shape, or better to say person.. Her trainer was, as expected, laying on the grass.. Taking a nap of some sort. This didn't really amuse the fire-typed, but it was too usual for her to mind much..
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
VampireThief
User
2,294 posts
Cross sat next to the Pansear and looked him over. Her wings folded tight against her metal body. She smelled more pokemon arriving and growled a little. Too many Pokemon. More annoyance. Not that she didn't mind the little Charmander and the Quilava here.
The Vampire Strikes when no one is watching
chihuahua
User
39 posts
Sophie was about to take a bite out of an apple when a Cyndaquil grabbed it off her. "Hello! My name is Sophie. What's your name? ^^" The Cyndaquil whispered "Smokey. Its a secret! :P" Smokey scoffed the apple. "I heared that they are looking for a Pansear" He talked with his mouth full. Sophie said "I didn't know that. :o Lets go"

The two Pokemon where trying to catch up with the others. They where puffed out when they got there so they ate Oran Berries. They even holded some incase there is a battle.
Sophie and Smokey looked, and looked, and looked... They couldn't find him... Then Sophie thought of climbing up the trees to get a better view of finding them and she found Pansear! "Hey I found them!" she called out to let the others know.

My siggie is filled with cute things! ^^
Reima
User
167 posts
[ Two more guys (Actually just one) under my control ]

Name: Sergei Sila Volkov
Height: 188,5 cm
Team: Team Galactic
Nature: Quiet.. Mysterious and calm most of the time. Appears intimidating to some.... What moves in the depts of his mind? No-one has yet to understood that.. And they prefer to stay away from them..
Info: Sergei most likely 'joined' the team Galactic, because he had same kind of thoughts as their leader, Cyrus had had... You can't really tell if it was part of a plan... Or is he actually working for a different team... Or is he really just pretending to co-operate
verpets.com/go/000q The one on the left. The right one is Toffi

Name: Molnija (Mix of Russian and Serbian words for lightning)
Species: Luxio
Team: Travels with Sergei
Nature: Serious
Info: Molnija is quiet like his owner.. Rarely heard to talk... He has been trained for all his life and has developed a strong will and some trust to his trainer, even if Sergei tends to appear mysterious even for the Luxio...

Level 18
Spark, Bite, Iron Tail, Signal Beam (Father was an Ampharos)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

As Feuer got closer to her trainer, she noticed that Toffi wasn't actually sleeping while he was laying on the ground. The quiet snoring was missing.. It didn't seem all that obvious anymore
"........"
The Quilava started to think of possibilities to the happening, but it was soon cleared up. As Feuer got closer to her trainer, she senced a faint smell of someone other being nearby.. New person.. Not a pokemon, well, that too, but a human. This must have came from a trainer also, since Feuer started to hear low mixture of hissing and growling, as she was walking forward.. She had to slow down a bit to predict something incoming... It would be important, as there was young Charmander, Agroth nearby....
Last edited, Aug 21st 2012 @ 7:01 pm
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
fluffyswan
User
14 posts
New Pokemon. ((It annoys Cross? Well, Lilly and Roodee have lived in this forest for years.))

Name: Blossom
Species: Milotic
Team: No
Nature: Calm
Info: She has a trainer. Both of them explore the Unova Region.

Ability: Marvel Scale - Ups Defense if there is a status problem.

Moves: Hydro Pump, Attract, Recover, Water Pulse.

Level: 85

Trainer: Daisy
chihuahua
User
39 posts
((Omg, I'm on the list! *u*))

Sophie walked up to Molnija. She does not know his owner was part of Team Galactic and she likes making friends. "Hello! I'm Sophie. What's your name?" she smiled. "We where looking for a Pansear and I just found him."
Last edited, Aug 22nd 2012 @ 1:02 pm

My siggie is filled with cute things! ^^
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
"Is someone or something close to us?" Agroth asked Feuer. He also heard the hissing, and sensed that there was someone nearby. He also heard someone closing in on them. He quickly followed Feuer as he got kind of scared. "And what has happened to your trainer?"
VampireThief
User
2,294 posts
((Swan, you can't just go up to a random pokemon ALL THE TIME and say HI. That's not how GOOD roleplaying goes. It's a bit annoying to be honest... and please. No more new pokemon from you two.))

((Really. Cross is just sitting next to the Pansear. Nothing fun happening so I'm waiting for the responses or something))

Cross sensed something was wrong. But she didn't know what. She could see even MORE pokemon showing up and felt like there were more than she had wanted to see. She stood up again and scanned the area. 'Still haven't eaten' she muttered to herself.
The Vampire Strikes when no one is watching
Reima
User
167 posts
The Quilava squinted her eyes a bit, showing a not amused look on her face when she heard the hissing... She lowered her ears a bit because of the annoyance the sound of hissing made her feel
".. You better stay a bit back.. Not that flinching would be fatal or anything.."
Feuer noted to the Charmander before she started to focus some energy for the incoming attack she was preparing on making.. She was thinking of a surprice attack of a sort
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -