Green Thaber

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43
<- Prev Next ->
Saru
User
19 posts
The Pansear smiled. His Fire Blast caused a lot of havoc. He started to back away from the scene when a Minccino came up from behind and started singing a lullaby. Alan yawned. He felt his body hit the ground and he fell asleep.
chihuahua
User
39 posts
Sophie climbs up a tree and nibbles on a Pecha berry.
Then she went and grabbed some apples and Oran berries. "I will give some to my friends" Sophie handed out the fruit.

My siggie is filled with cute things! ^^
Reima
User
167 posts
The fire-typed looked at the steel bird, staying quiet for a short while
"It's not usual for me to give introductions, but for now... Feuer, German, means 'fire'.. Nothing that special, since my 'owner' doesn't have that good naming skills.. But it's ok"
The Quilava sat down and took a quick look around
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
"And my name is Agroth" Agroth said as he hopped off the tree. For the first time of his life, he felt like... He would wan't to actually get to know someone. He didn't know why, but he just did...
VampireThief
User
2,294 posts
Cross seemed to smile again. "It's nice to meet you. Sorry about the attack earlier there Agroth. Like I said, I couldn't help it when you blew fire at me." She preened her steel wings and looked about. "You said you had a trainer, Feuer, where are they?"
The Vampire Strikes when no one is watching
Reima
User
167 posts
Feuer looked at the steel bird, sighing a bit
"Probably asleep somewhere..."
She rolled her eyes.. Feuer was a bit over 60% sure that she was right. Her trainer had the habit to fall asleep at some moments...
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
"but....Should't we go and give that pansear a lesson? He almost burned the forest!" Charmander suggested. "And he also damaged you, Cross!"
VampireThief
User
2,294 posts
"Now now, that wouldn't be fair. That little rodent over there put him to sleep. But yes." Her eyes flashed and she craned her neck to get a look at the Pansear.
The Vampire Strikes when no one is watching
Reima
User
167 posts
The Quilava grinned in her usual tone
"So we are going to get some things done, are we~?"
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
"But he could burn down the whole forest!" Agroth Said. "At least we should move him somewhere! He's dangerous!"
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 43
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -