Green Shyx

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
<- Prev
rocketgamecorner
Elite User
152 posts
"huh?" Agroth asked. "What do you mean by that? Tell me! She's talking about "freeing" me and your talking about fishing. What do you mean? What kind of a bait am I?"
Reima
Elite User
167 posts
Eventually, after fighting and few 'getting lost' -moments later, the group had managed to get themselves somewhere
"We should think of some kind of plan, even if they aren't the brightes people"
"Huh? But didn't we already plan something?"
Toffi looked at Sergei with a bit confused and asking face
"... Da, we did. But you don't look like someone with the brighest memory"
Sergei replied and made Toffi to pout. Well, who would want to be pushed around or thought as some kind of loser? However, Sergei didn't really mind Toffi nor Feuer, who also didn't look too amused about the wording.
Molnija was having a small grin on his face as he saw Feuer like that. The Luxio was ordered to keep his grin inside. Sergei had had enogh of the arguing, but his expressions and acting was still cold
Last edited, Dec 16th 2012 @ 6:07 pm
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
"the kind that actually does it's job and brings the fish, that's all I can really about said analogy." she grinned. The human female snapped her fingers and a Mandibuzz, Braviary, and a Staraptor stepped out. Two of the flying types had fake containment cubes with a fake charmander inside. " I'll stay here one of you take the real angel while the other flies a decoy I front. Got it?" they both nodded.
rocketgamecorner
Elite User
152 posts
"...Crap.. I hope they don't fall for the decoy... But they probably will.." Aroth wondered. There was no way he could get out of the container, and he had no idea what they were going to do with him. "Now could you please tell me what are they planning to do with me normally without any stupid metaphors?!?"
Last edited, Dec 16th 2012 @ 6:02 pm
Reima
Elite User
167 posts
"Why? Wouldn't it be just good idea that we wait outside until they come out~?"
Toffi tried to success. The only reactions that he got from the others was a 'cold stare' from Molnija, facepalm from Feuer and a hand-crossed sight from Sergei. The trainer had a tought of being in a wrong group with wrong people.
"... You're quite pitiful, are you..?"
Sergei commented with a slight dissapointment in his voice..
"... Not much to choose from then.."
Sergei uncrossed his arms and grabbed Toffi with the other one as he searched a surten thing with which to open the door. Toffi wasn't happy about the treatment, but he didn't try to do much as he noticed that Feuer didn't really seem to care...
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Page: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
<- Prev
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -