chihuahua
User
39 posts
I'd like to join ^^

Name: Sophie
Species: Minccino
Team: No
Nature: Lonely
Info: She is a wild Minccino that loves making friends. She hates being left alone because that makes her lonely. She was once with a trainer. The trainer put a pink scarf on her so she looked cuter. But one day, the trainer released her not needing her anymore...
Her moves are Iron Tail, Sing, Wake-up Slap, and Calm Mind.
Her ability is Cute Charm
She is level 23

My siggie is filled with cute things! ^^
Reima
User
167 posts
[ So many wild pokemon xD I'd better grab Sergei soon and make him to be the evilest guy ever~ ]

The Quilava didn't pay that much attention, so she became a little bit confused
".... Who were you talking to again?"
She asked the Lillipup, trying not to sound too intimidating as there were some other pokemon nearby...
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
VampireThief
User
2,294 posts
Cross looked at the Charmander. "Then leave if you do not want to be around other Pokemon." she comes out of the tree again, landing behind the Quilava this time and staring hard down at the small fire-rodent.
The Vampire Strikes when no one is watching
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
As agroth was walking away, He got curious. Even though it might be dangerous, i wan't to see what's happening! He turned and started walking back to the are where the other pokemon were. He climbed into a tree and started to observe the situation. He tried to hide he's bright yellow color as well as he could, but he couldn't hide himself completely...
chihuahua
User
39 posts
Sophie came up to the Cross, Agroth, Quilava and Lilly. "Hello! Whats up?" she asked.

My siggie is filled with cute things! ^^
Reima
User
167 posts
The Quilava kept wondering her own thoughts, not caring much of the Skarmory
"... Are you trying to suggest something?"
She asked with not that amused tone in her voice. She aqtually yawned a bit
"You know fire attacks are going to be doing quite a much on you, bin ich richtig~?"
While she was talking, Feuer looked at the newcomer from the corner of her eye...
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
VampireThief
User
2,294 posts
Cross looked at her, her golden eyes glowing a little. "I suggest nothing, young one." She turned her cold gaze to the Minccino and huffed, fixing her scarf a little. "I was merely suggesting that Charmander gets himself to safety.
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
As Agroth was sitting in he tree, he saw something approaching Feuer and Cross. After it got closer, he could clearly see what it was. It was a jet of fire a simisear in the horizon had shot! "Watch out!" Agroth yelled as the flame was just about to hi Cross and Feuer....!
Reima
User
167 posts
"Hmmmm?"
The Quilava looked up as she heard the voice of the Charmander again. She didn't hear that clearly what the other fire-typed had said, but she stepped out of the incoming attacks way by using the speed she gets from Quick Attack
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
VampireThief
User
2,294 posts
Cross screeched as the flame seared across her leg and she flew up quickly. "Oooowwww." She looked back from where the fire came from.
Last edited, Aug 19th 2012 @ 5:59 pm
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -