Honey Berpunny

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43
<- Prev Next ->
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
((Neither can lillipup use sword dance))

"Go...Away..." Agroth said as he tried to get up... "i don't want to get captured." Agroth growled as he rose up. "please...." The pain just got worse as he was trying to stay up. He was about to faint. He tried to fight back,but he pain was too much. He collapsed to the ground, shaking with fear.
Last edited, Aug 19th 2012 @ 10:10 am
fluffyswan
User
14 posts
((Sorry, I was really really tired last night. And, I wasn't thinking enough.yawn ))

Moves: Work Up, Thunder Fang, Dig, Protect.
I am going to edit the last posts later. ;)
Last edited, Aug 19th 2012 @ 11:57 am
VampireThief
User
2,294 posts
Cross looked at the poor thing and seemed to frown (hard to tell) She looked around the spotted a trainer not too far off with a Quilava. The same one from before. "Well, Charmander." She said slowly, before jumping into a tree and plucking out a few Oran berries. "Best you heal up before that trainer figures out what happened."
The Vampire Strikes when no one is watching
Reima
User
167 posts
The Quilava looked at the Skarmory. Then it looked back at the fellow fire type and walked to it
"You don't seem like you're doing that well, do you?"
Feuer sat down to wait for an answer. There was nothing much she could do but to make sure of the current situation....
Last edited, Aug 19th 2012 @ 4:31 pm
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
Thank you.... Agroth ate the oran berrie's and quickly regained the health he had lost. As he saw Feuer, he quickly growled at the Quilava. " Don't think you can trick me! I won't be captured! Just leave already!" Agroth started to walk away slowly. He knew tha he didn't have a change against the Quilava, snd he didn't want to threaten Hes own health. "And don't even think of following me!"
fluffyswan
User
14 posts
Lilly walked up to the Skarmory and Charmander.

She said: "Leave this forest in peace. There is little scared Pokemon that are hiding. You both can stay in this forest as long as you don't attack."

Lilly brings loads of Oran Berries to Skarmory and Charmander.
Reima
User
167 posts
The Quilava grinned a bit
"I won't be needing your help or company~ I'm good enough myself"
Being sure and proud of herself, Feuer just looked after the small Charmander
"You better be taking care of yourself, better at least, or the same situation will happen~"
The pokemon stretched it's legs a bit, as if it would have got a bit tired of nothing much happening..
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
VampireThief
User
2,294 posts
((Fluffy...))

Cross looked down from the tree then back to the Quilava and the Charmander again, and back to the Quilava. She squawks and looks around again to see a small Lillipup approaching them all.
The Vampire Strikes when no one is watching
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
"Don't come any closer! Just go away!" Agroth yelled at the pokemon surrounding him. "I don't wan't anyone to help me! I just wan't to be left alone!" Agroth walked away, leaving the other pokemon behind.
fluffyswan
User
14 posts
((Vampire?))

Lilly got the little Pokemon out of there hiding places. "No need to worry!" There was a Togepi, Petilil, Cottonee, Ditto, Igglybuff, And Starly.

"You Pokemon better run back to your trainer or family."
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 43
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -