Totem Kamqui

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43
<- Prev Next ->
rocketgamecorner
Elite User
152 posts
"I'll try to be careful.. But two vs. 1 is always better than 1 vs. 1. But that Luxio is disturbingly calm..." Agroth said as he stared the Luxio.. "And he didn't even flinch from my ember..." He must be pretty strong. We all better watch out."
VampireThief
Elite User
2,294 posts
Cross stared at the Luxio with an equally calm smirk on her face. "What brings a stranger like you to the forest?"
The Vampire Strikes when no one is watching
Reima
Elite User
167 posts
M: "Nothing special"
The Luxio started to consentrate after the 'very lighting answer'
Feuer looked at Cross from the corner of her eye.. She had the idea Cross wouldn't really be liking to take an electric attack...
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
rocketgamecorner
Elite User
152 posts
"Well that was a shallow answer.... Why are you even attacking pokemon that have done nothing to you! idiot..." Agroth said as he prepared to attack. He didn't attack yet, but he wanted to be ready when he Luxio attacked. "And cross, you might wan't to watch out...That Electric will do a number on you..."
VampireThief
Elite User
2,294 posts
Cross nodded and kept her eyes on the Luxio. 'Not going to let this furball best me.' She thought with a blank stare. "I know that Agroth."
Reima
Elite User
167 posts
M: "I don't really mind it"
The electric lion straightened it's back a bit while keeping on focusing
M: "Becides, it was you two who attacked first~ Fire-types, tsh.. Attack first again if you wish~"
He was bit taunting towards the others
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
rocketgamecorner
Elite User
152 posts
"I save this for special occasion's but this is quite special, so i need to use this..." Agroth said. The flame on Agroth's tail started growing and turning blue. He still wasn't all that powerful, but was definitely stronger than before. "Full power!" Agroth yelled as he quickly spewed flame's out of his mouth at the Luxio.
VampireThief
Elite User
2,294 posts
She squawked and moved quickly. "Arceus have mercy! Agroth!!" She growled, her wings flared in anger.
Reima
Elite User
167 posts
The Luxio used a strategy of 'tactical retreatment'.. This was somthing weird for him so he needed to plan a bit. And he was sure to want to do it without getting his fur burned off
Feuer was bit confused and had a hint of shocked feeling on herself
".... Ok" o____O
Last edited, Aug 23rd 2012 @ 4:01 pm
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
rocketgamecorner
Elite User
152 posts
"yeah, Just run away!" Agroth yelled at the luxio. Agroth looked at Feuer and cross. "What are you watching at? Never seen that before?" Agroth's tail flame returned to normal.
Page: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 43
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -