VampireThief
User
2,294 posts
Name: Cross
Species: Skarmory
Team: None (yet)
Nature: Bold
Level: 20
Known attacks: Steel Wing, Fly, Metal Sound, Agility.
(Steel wing and Metal sound learned from her parents)
Info: Cross travels a lot. She's been to every region known so far and has learned different battle styles from many pokemon. She has a navy blue scarf around her neck and a Cross- marking on her head (which is how she got her name) She's relatively friendly to new people but can be cautious around shady looking people and pokemon. So far she has eluded capture, but is looking to join any trainer's team that she deems is worthy.
((I just did my info again :I seems legit)
The Vampire Strikes when no one is watching
chihuahua
User
39 posts
Name: Sophie
Species: Minccino
Team: No
Nature: Lonely
Level: 23
Moves: Iron Tail, Sing, Wake-up Slap, Calm Mind
Ability: Cute Charm
Info: She is a wild Minccino that loves making friends. She hates being left alone because that makes her lonely. She was once with a trainer. The trainer put a pink scarf on her so she looked cuter. But one day, the trainer released her not needing her anymore... So she is searching for a strong, friendly trainer.

Name: Smokey
Species: Cyndaquil
Team: No
Nature: Naughty
Level: 13
Moves: Quick Attack, Protect, Double Team, Flamethrower
Ability: Flash Fire
Info: Smokey gets bored alot. So he steals things to stop him from being bored. When he's not bored, he is friendly and doesn't steal.

My siggie is filled with cute things! ^^
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
"You mean me?" Agroth asked " I can try to see what's in there" Agroth said. Agroth carefully approached the area where the hissing sound came from. He could barely see some kind of a figure... " I think i can see a human like figure..With something on it's hand...!" Agroth stepped backward. He was worried that it might be the one who knocked feuer's trainer down!
Reima
User
167 posts
"..... Ok.."
She thought a bit, the situation was a bit new for her. Encountering new people like this wasn't that usual, so she was a bit out of ideas
".. We might just try to take my trainer and leave?"
After saying that she thought that it wasn't that clever idea. She wouldn't be able to carry Toffi. Agroth wouldn't really be much of a help...
In the middle of thinking, a Luxio jumped pretty much out of no where at the two fire-types. Its tail was glowing with the metallic color in it, so most likely it was using Iron Tail
Because of how sudden the attack was, Feuer took the hit. She was lucky to notice it though so it didn't do that much damage when hitting her back. Lucky enough steel-type moves aren't that effective
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
"What are you doing? stop it!" Agroth yelled as he ran toward's the Luxio. He jumped and blasted an ember with full force at he luxio. "how do you like THAT!" Agroth yelled as the ember hit the luxio. While the luxio was covered in smoke, Agroth walked toward's Feuer. "Are you OK Feuer? Can i help you somehow?" Agroth asked.
VampireThief
User
2,294 posts
Now she could smell fire and smoke. Singed fur as well. "What's going on over there? Do they have to start a dang forest fire just to find Feuer's trainer!?" She turned and sprinted into the direction of the smell, only to see that Feuer and Agroth were under attack.
Reima
User
167 posts
The Luxio covered its face due the 'small' attack while Feuer got up
"... I'm complatelly fine~ None of it's attacks should be that bad"
"Unless I get a direct hit"
Feuer's fur rose a bit due to hearing the other one talking. The Luxio had also worked itself out of the smoke cloud because of it's good vision
".. Strange etes you have.. Tsh, it's better for you Agroth to try to get back to Cross~ Just in case"
The Quilava readied for another attack while waiting for an act from the Charmander....
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
rocketgamecorner
User
152 posts
"Maybe, but i could help too! event though i don't know you too well, i still don't want you to get hurt." Agroth said. " And i actually wan't to fight...."
VampireThief
User
2,294 posts
She sat in the bush then hopped out behind the two. "Something wrong here, you two?" She cast a glance at the Luxio. "Hmph, A Feline"
Reima
User
167 posts
"... Just remember your low level.."
Feuer wasn't that sure of how the things would be going from here on.. 2 of them against one was not that bad idea, but there would have been a need to look after the another...
As Cross flew over to them, Feuer tried not to get distracted from looking at the electric type that was seemingly pretty calm about the whole situation. She wasn't sure if she should be happy, angry or confused due to the situation...
M: "Why thank you"
The Luxray kept it's calmness even when seeing another pokemon arriving. This actually made it to get small grin on its face, it was ordered to stay serious by some words of different language that came not so far away from the 4 pokemon
Last edited, Aug 23rd 2012 @ 2:53 pm
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -