Viral Posien

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
<- Prev Next ->
Tonxzz
User
1,958 posts
"Anything?" she asked, wiggling her eyesbrows. She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and ran to the Master Tent.
~
Lily looked over at Kaden and Dela. "I thought-But-?" she mimbled in confusion. Tears welled in her sea blue eyes.
Killian
User
1,105 posts
Zane laughed out loud. Ah ha, so she finally decided to stop resisting his flirtatious advances. Great. He didn't follow her, but instead went to his own tent across the dirt road that he shared with a few other grunts. He'd keep an eye on Brancher's tent though... he didn't trust his comrades at the moment.

Skye took a deep breath. He didn't go to Dela, as he hardly knew her, but stayed where he was at the door. "You'll do fine, Dela," he said gently.

He was terrible at comforting people. He bit his lip softly and turned to go find his sister. He'd give her the necklace; it had already caused him too much trouble.

"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants... Deserves what he gets."
-Captain Killian "Hook" Jones, Once Upon a Time
Tonxzz
User
1,958 posts
Lily wiped her eyes. No crying! she ordered herself.
~
Brancher laid down in her bed in the main tent. She needed sleep...
maleabryan
User
271 posts
"Thank you, Kaden. It truly means a lot." She stood, wiping her eyes. "We need to resolve things, immediately. We'll rest up tonight. But come morning we'll take a small number of soldiers and work out peace agreements with the Phoenix Island. I have to do this. For my people, for my uncle, and for me."

"It doesn't matter what you've heard, 'impossible' is not a word, it's just a reason for people not to try..."
Tonxzz
User
1,958 posts
Kaden nodded. "You are too stressed for someone your age." he said, brushing a stray strand of hair from her face.
Killian
User
1,105 posts
Shantae had gone home, and Skye had shuffled after her, exhausted from the day, and feeling a bit helpless. The death of Dela's uncle was a bit depressing; he was dear to many of the Water People. After all, he had been their leader.

He sighed, hopping over the back of the couch and flopping down, pulling up a flannel blanket to his chin. The cat was asleep on his own bed, and Skye didn't dare move her. She was a bit sassy.

He reached into his pocket and withdrew the necklace, watching it dance on the end of its gold chain. He had planned to give it to Shantae, but... it was so pretty...

He fell asleep, hypnotized by the way it sparkled and swung. And his dreams were filled of the ferocious leader of the Fire People.

Zane's tent-mates were already sound asleep by the time he had laid down on his cot; after all, they had got back to Water Island an hour before him. He pulled his red hair into a ponytail, giving an exhausted sigh.

He watched Brancher's tent carefully for half an hour before his eyelids began to feel heavy, and he dozed off. He just hoped Silent and the other troops didn't cause any trouble...

Tonxzz
User
1,958 posts
Brancher woke up in the middle of the night. She had dremt about Skye and Zane. She barely knew both, yet she felt like she did. She decided to go to the Shawomen. Mabey she would help...
~
Silent had led the band of rebels to a secret clearing that only he knew about. It was an equal mix of men and women. "Ok. I want you and you to gather firewood, and I want the rest of you to build tents." he gave orders, and leanded back on a rock to take a nap.
~
Brancher got to the village Shawomens tent. "Hello? Zanea? Are you awake?" she went into the tent. The village Shawomen was a 7 year old girl named Zanea. She was born with unatural wisdom and spirituallity. "Hello Brancher. What do you seek?" Zanea asked. Brancher nodded. "I seek information about love." she said. Zanea nodded and pulled out some rock. She hummed a few words and shook the rocks in her hands. "The rocks tell me two things. The first thing is totally diffrent. Your spirit animal is a Jaguar. Wise, fiecre, and loyal. Full of ferocity and fire. " At these words, Brancher smirked. "The second thing is that you will choose the one with the Golden Heart." with that, Zanea snatched up her rocks and pulled her cloak over her head, and vanished. As Brancher walked back to her tent, she thought her words over. Goldne Heart? It obviously is Zane. But she wasn't so sure. She got back to her tent. She felt light-headed and dizzy. In her dreams, only one word appered in her mind..'Aura'
Killian
User
1,105 posts
Skye slept soundly, giving off muffled snores from the couch. Shantae got up and slammed the door to her room to drown him out. The loud bang only made him roll over with a groan of protest. It took a bomb going off to get him up in the mornings.

Unlike Skye, Zane actually didn't sleep well in the slightest. He tossed and turned constantly, having terrible dreams about his parents.

When one of his tent-mates cursed, told him to shut up, and threw a boot at him, he awoke, covered in a light sweat. He didn't notice that the tent was almost vacant; there was only one other boy, while four usually crammed into it. Catching his breath for a moment, he put his head into his hands, telling himself to calm down. Only a dream.

He slipped into his shoes and swept the tent flap back, exiting quickly. He tugged his red hair from the pony tail and let it fall to his shoulders, wrapping the band around his wrist. He went to wash his face in the creek that ran just outside of the camp, calming down considerably.

He knew he should hate the Water People. He probably should have reacted the same way Silent and many of the other troops did. But he was tired of fighting. He was tired of coming home and seeing the empty cots, knowing his friends were buried after they had fallen in battle. And then only a few days later, they were replaced. Zane had lasted longer than most. Long enough to become good with a weapon. He knew most of the soldiers were unprepared for battle.

He thought about these things and more as he walked, unaware of the activity in the forest that night until he heard voices. He looked up, frowning. Everyone should have been asleep...

He stopped to listen, hearing the name "Silent" several times, something about orders. He cursed beneath his breath and sprinted back to camp. He had to tell Brancher that she was in danger.

Tonxzz
User
1,958 posts
Brancher woke up, covered in sweat, hearing the name 'Silent' over and over again. She ran outside her tent, and saw Zane. She ran over to him. The weird thing about him is that he was covered in a red and blue glow. "Zane...why are you so colorful?" she asked, stepping back
Killian
User
1,105 posts
"I'm... not?" Zane asked, looking down his arms. He looked normal to himself. The usual black tank top and tan cargo pants, black boots, and long red hair. He shook his head. "You've got to stop trippin' on acid before bed," he told her.

Then he remembered why'd he had come to find her. "Gah, it's not important," he said quickly. "I was out for a midnight stroll. There's people stalking around out there -- our people -- talking about orders they have from Silent. I don't know all the details, but it sounds to me like their planning to attack." He looked over his shoulder to see if he had been followed. To his knowledge, he'd gotten away safely.

He looked back to Brancher. "We have to get you out of here."

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -