Teacup Bastille

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
<- Prev Next ->
Killian
User
1,105 posts
Zane blinked, scratching the back of his head in confusion. He'd killed several of her fellow villagers, and she came back looking like a scolded puppy. And apologizing. What in the world.

...She probably just found him irresistible.
"Oh, don't worry about, hunny," Zane laughed, sheathing his sword. She wasn't a threat. "I was a bit surprised, as that rarely happens to me, but it's perfectly fine." He folded his arms. "You're not supposed to be out here, are you?"

"Uh... sixteen," Skye answered, looking around. He was completely focused on her. More like trying to imagine the ways she was going to torture him. She still had him backed up to a tree, and while he sword was sheathed, he didn't trust her.

"A man unwilling to fight for what he wants... Deserves what he gets."
-Captain Killian "Hook" Jones, Once Upon a Time
Tonxzz
User
1,958 posts
Lily kicked the sand. "No. SO I guess I'd better be going." she said. She turned around and slowly walked away. She felt akward and insecure. Stupid! Why had she followed him?
~
Brancher gave him a lopsided smile. She wasn't used to atlking to cue boys, much less making a first impression. "I'm 15." she said. She toyed with her necklace, the diamonds flashing. They flashed in her eyes and made her auburn colored hair glow.
Killian
User
1,105 posts
Zane laughed, holding his arms out in a so-what? manner. "I won't tell if you don't," he called after her. "Bye, sweetie."

He turned back to look at the water, a hand on his hip. Silent's boats had disappeared a long time ago. Dang it, where was Brancher? He was a bit surprised at how annoyed he was with her absence, since she was bound to beat the tar out of him. But he wanted to go back to his island.

Skye's blue eyes darted to the necklace, immediately captured by the glimmer of the stones. Her words were drowned out, something like Charlie Brown's teacher to his brain. So pretty!

Then he looked back up. "Hmm?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. Gah, what was he doing? This was the leader of the Water People. Who had just attacked and killed people he knew. People he'd known all his life. What was he doing having a friendly conversation with her?

"So, uh... do you know where my sister is, by any chance...?" he asked cautiously.

Tonxzz
User
1,958 posts
"No." she said. She looked at her necklace. "You like it? Here, have it." she took it off her neck and handed it to him. She gave him another odd smile and skipped off, finding Zane.
~
Lily glanced back and smiled. "Bye. See ya." she said.
~
Brancher found Zane by the shore. Her face was her usual face. Steely and emotionless. "C'mon. Lets go. I left an extra boat on the other side of the island. But we'll have to go through the village again." she warned him.
maleabryan
User
271 posts
Dela felt better just with that small reassurance. She pushed herself up, laying the injured gingerly on the cots in the medicine man's huts. Once the dead were covered, she returned stealthily to her tree hideaway. Until the next move was made, she saw no reason not to lay back and relax.

"It doesn't matter what you've heard, 'impossible' is not a word, it's just a reason for people not to try..."
Killian
User
1,105 posts
"No, wait..." Skye protested, holding the shiny pendant out towards Brancher. But she was gone, leaving him with the jewelry. He brought it towards him, studying it carefully. It was polished and shone with intense brightness, and it he wasn't mistaken, it looked like a little flame danced in the crystal. It certainly was unique. Unique, gorgeous, and incredibly expensive.

He turned and walked slowly back to the village, his attention captivated by the necklace. Only when he head voices did he look up, stuffing the necklace into his pocket. "Shantae!" he called, spotting her heading into the medicine man's hut with an armful of bandages. He ran to meet her.

Whoa. Brancher was in a far better mood than he had expected.
Her face didn't say so, but she hadn't chewed him out. At least not yet.

Zane nodded and followed by her side. Maybe complimenting her would get him out of trouble...?
"You had a good plan for the attack," he smiled, sliding his hands into his pockets. "Worked well. I think we're getting closer to winning this war..."

Tonxzz
User
1,958 posts
Brancher nodded, shrugging it off. Her eyes danced with happiness and sadness. They reached the other boat in no time and paddled to Phoenix Island. Silent was waitng for them on the shore. "You idiot! How come you-" Silent yelled at Zane until he was cut off by Brancher staring at him. She pointed towards the camp and Silent walked off. "Zane, I need to talk to you about something serious. Do you...like anyone on Water Island?" she asked nervously, biting her lip.
~
Lily saw Skye enter the camp. He was holding something shiny and pretty. "Hey. Skye, isn't it? Where'd you get that?" she asked, pointing to his necklace.
Killian
User
1,105 posts
Zane had stood strong, a mundane expression present on his face as Silent began to yell at him. It quickly turned to confusion, and then amusement as he listened to her question.

"Of course not," he laughed, folding his arms. "That's complete nonsense. You know you're the only girl for me, Brancher~."

"Uh, from... the ground," Skye said quickly. "I found it laying on the ground."

He lied, figuring the truth would only get him in trouble. After all, it wasn't just a Fire Person; it was their leader. And he'd let her go without even a scratch.

Tonxzz
User
1,958 posts
Brancher scoffed. She shoved him playfully. "Yeah right. I'll like the sky before I like you." she said. She slipped up! Crap!
~
Lily frowned. "Yeah right. I pretty necklace like that is just laying on the ground." She said, jesturing to the necklace.
Killian
User
1,105 posts
"That's an odd thing to like," Zane commented, grinning. He leaned down to look at her, his light blue eyes twinkling. "If it makes you feel any better, you can like my eyes. They're that color and everything~"

"Yup. Pretty weird, huh?" Skye said, scratching the back of his head nervously. He didn't like where this conversation was going.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -