Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Least can do at this point." Syl said after sipping on an old wine

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
sits down and wonders what we can do about them pesky humans
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she then shifted in her human form, her raven black hair fell around her shoulders her black flowing dress fell abit past her knees "How are you syl?"
I feel nothing anymore

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Purring rhythymically, Nikita swirled around the girls legs, weaving back and forth between them as a plot formed in her head. 'Its around here somewhere....' she mused to herself. 'To the east.... by the stream.'

She then meowed loudly, and dug her tiny claws into Melony's leg.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Renaissance
User
659 posts
"Mff!" she covered her mouth, looking down at the cat with watery eyes "Ahh.... why would you DO that?" she said, half to herself through a suppressed cry of childish pain
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Putting her skills to use, the 'cat' looks up at Melony, eyes large and round, a sad expression engraved in them. She mews softly and rubs against the girls leg again then leans upon one, claws tucked away safely. She pawed at the girls leg repeatatively, hoping that she would pick her up.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Renaissance
User
659 posts
Melony looked annoyed, buck quickly scooped up the cat, raising an eye brow "What do you want..."
Anarchy!
Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Looking her in the eyes, the little cats head tilts to the side as a smile creeps across it. "Destruction." Nikita said before quickly covering her feline mouth with her little paws. Knowing that the gig was up, she leapt from Mel's arms and landed on the ground. Thick swirls of purple fog rose from the ground, and swirled about her as she assumed the form that Melony knew her best in. Wolven. "I was thinking about luring you into a little 'trap' down by the creek. Just for fun of course, nothing dangerous, just terrifying." she said as her maw wrenched into a playful smile.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Renaissance
User
659 posts
She raised an eyebrow, looking at nikita, "So, why blow your cover then?" she said with a smile, trying to sound polite. She looked at the wolf, still annoyed by the buzzing whir from her founded gears, half wondering if the wolf could detect the soft hum as well.
Anarchy!
Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
"I don't think I could have lived with myself had I actually let something happen to conflict your delicate human psyche." Nikita purred. "You can blame a friend for the change in heart." Before speaking another word, she transmuted into her humanesque form and climbed into a nearby tree. With that, she was gone.

'Dammit Syl.' she thought angrily. Had it not been for him, then by now she would have been playing whimsically in the girls organs. The truth behind the matter was that she couldn't physcially will herself to do harm to the girl, no matter how badly her mind wanted it. When she had first encountered Sylvre, after long deliberation and convincing, she joined his ranks. Having done so, she bore an invisible imprint of her loyalty. This imprint acted almost as a restraint. Whenever her bones and soul longed for pain and sufferage, no matter how close she was to commiting the act, she could not carry through. Every step, every tremble, every slight motion that would have granted the wish caused her great agony. Within her, her heart wretched, feeling every heart break that she had causes in the years past. Within her soul, the threat of the ugly stain of betrayl rendered her.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -