Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"i see that. it is a nice place. I know your name put exactly who are you?"
I feel nothing anymore

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
Gravner lands in the middle of the camp and all the humans back off scaired of a Dwarven dragon, well i would not say a dwarven dragon but the humans think that becouse of the metal that is attacked to gravner,
"about time you got back" i bark,
"Wolf were going some were" Gravner says softly
i speek under my breth "ok cool get's me a way from thease annoying pigs"
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Well I am someone who can help you." He said as he took a seat next to the fireplace

Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"But you dont even know my problems..well exept for the obvious" she layed down "so how can you help me?"
I feel nothing anymore

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
Wolf hops on to gravners back and then gravner takes to the sky
"you know it's quite pathetic that the humans would fear me when they cant fear the Black dragon with that rider" Gravner spoke

"true but i dont like Dark scail red wing" I answered back

"neather do i but we will have to face him soon" Gravner sighed

"yes we will" I agread
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Dark
User
461 posts
She walked straight up to the weak dragon and looked her over with purple flecked silver eyes. "You've been flying for a very long time over great distances with barely any food or stops." her black and red wings twitch against her back as she continued to look her over.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"h..how do you know that?" she tensed and looked at her
I feel nothing anymore

Dark
User
461 posts
She looked at her "I can tell. You give off a certain kind of scent, tho its not really a scent at all because you can't smell it. I can just sense it with my powers."
SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
Graven flys around the tree twice befor entering "im back with my friend Wolf"
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"um...o..ok" she glances around her wings started to get sore. she knew she would have a hard time moving later
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -