Purple Wugley

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Syl flies up to the balcony and lands. the dragon lowers it head So that Dark may disembark. Syl touched the side of the tree. "There is a tired and hungry Dragon below, fetch her for me." As soon as he said something the roots stretched out grabbing Vitani

Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she struggled weakly unsure of whats going on but after a few she relaxed
I feel nothing anymore

Dark
User
461 posts
She jumped off his back and glided down on her wings over his lowered head and lands in front of him with her wings folded back against her back. "The two dragons, they seem alright. The little one is weak and she seems like even once she is well again she won't do anything cause we helped her out, but how do we know we can trust the big one?"
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"We will wait and see." Syl said. the roots pulled Vitani inside. it was dark at first then slowly brightened into a living area complete with fireplace and furniture and a pile of soft pillows near the corner.

He walked with Dark down the opening which closed behind them he walked down the spiraling staircase to the living area

Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she lifts her head and looks around. she attempts to stand and finally gets up shakily and gets a better look of were she is
I feel nothing anymore

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
"there is a nother with me but i would have to get him from them pesky humans who are not so smart enough to tell the diffrance between a rock and a tree" Gravner growls
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"hello?" she said as she realized no one was there
I feel nothing anymore

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
A door opened in the wall like a port hole with Syl stepping out followed by Dark. "I believe we have met already." He said as he walked in sporting a human form

Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
She looks at him "i would shift into a smaller form but im to weak too. but it is nice to meet you"
I feel nothing anymore

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Do not worry about your current size. My home adjusts itself to the size of my guests." He said. The room was indeed quite large with high ceilings

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -