Orange Kaikou

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
"your no dragon if you dont know a Rawr that tells that your worndering if you are a friend or a foe" Gravner grows as her flys around the other dragon at a distance "my name is Gravner, otheres Call me Metal Wing, what might yours be Dragon?"
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"I say this once to both of you just to make it easy. my name is Sylvre, or you can call me Syl. And your are right I am not a dragon." Answered firmly

Renaissance
User
659 posts
"lets get you out of that..." she said, pulling a small pare it scisors out of her pocket which appeared to be some petal pieces, the blades of the scissors looked like decorated clock hands, sharpened to a point. she snipped away at the thorns which held back the cat in the bush and anything else that could cat fur "there"
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"i didnt hear the rawr honestly" she said "my name is Vitani"
I feel nothing anymore

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
"as i have thought" looks at vitani "My rawr is not as loud as Fire, or a ball of fire at that matter but no matter"
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
"still i feel like i should of heard it" she glanced down she had a hard time keeping herself in the air

"Syl i cant stay in the air much longer"
Last edited, Mar 11th 2012 @ 9:08 pm
I feel nothing anymore

Dark
User
461 posts
She looked up at the sky and grinned sensing Syl nearby "Ah that form hmm?" she spoke to herself and disappeared only to reappear again sitting upon his scaly back. "New friends dear?"
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Hello my dear." he turned his head to look at Dark. returning his attention back to the front. "No need to worry, my home comes to me." he motioned with a claw pointing as a massive redwood floating lazily toward them.

Dark
User
461 posts
She smiled a welcoming hello back at him then gave the other two dragons a once over, examining them for anything evil as her eyes glowed a mysterious amber color. When she was done looking them over sensing nothing evil but not quiet being able to read the bigger one she then looked forward and turned her attention on Syl's home.
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
vitani lands on the ground now to weak to move. she lays down and curls up there.
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -