Divine Peesh

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Nikita lurked about in the woods, looking for a target to play with. Soon she spotted one. A little ways down the trail her keen eyes noted the movement of a little girl wandering baout alone. She smiled wickedly and turned herself into a small silvery grey kitten before proceedeing along the narrow roadway.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Renaissance
Elite User
659 posts
she continued to walk, trying to block out the soft buzz of the black gears as she stuffed them back in one of her many pockets. she stopped and glanced back, asuming hearing something only to shrug it off seconds later and kept walking
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"Surely one such as yourself couldn't have sent out such a burst of energy?" HE said as he slowly walked into the moonlight, which gleamed over his scaly hide, showing off the black scales with deep purple hues. the dragon was huge by dragons standards. "what are you scared of?"

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Mewing softly, Niki posed herself in a thron bush, making it appear as though she was stuck. She took great effort to make it seem realistic, even going as far as to ensnare heer long pluch fur in some of the twigs. She continued to meow, hoping the girl would take the bait.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
"I did send out that energy...I thought you were my father" She was kinda skinny as she hasnt eaten and was tired but still wasent to bad of shape from a starving dragon. Her black scales glimered dully and her red eyes looked down ((keep yourself in sb))
I feel nothing anymore

Renaissance
Elite User
659 posts
she stopped, turning around at the sound of a sharp meow "well that can't be good..." she murmured to herself and bounded back, stopping infront of the thorn bush "poor thing..." she said, catching eye of the cat
Last edited, Mar 11th 2012 @ 4:10 am
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
SilverBookWolf
Elite User
443 posts
Gravner flew back over head haveing notest the other dragon and is now looking for it to see if it is a friend or foe, Rawring in cerosity to see if it would rawr back
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"Come with me. I will take you to some food, you look starved." Syl told her as he turned around. he flew up into the air. He turned his heard to look at another dragon roaring a greeting of sorts. "Is the really needed?" he asked the other dragon

Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
She lifted into the syl her weakness clearly shown as she had a hard time keeping herself up but she tried to hug her struggle and looked up at the other dragon then back at the one who is helping her "Who are you?"
I feel nothing anymore

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
hte little cat curled up in the girls hands, and began to purr happily. She then looked up at the girls face, and nearly lost her cover to laughter. She recognized the girl as the clock keeper. 'This will be fun indeed....' she thought.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -