Candy Aviatrin

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
Renaissance
User
659 posts
In the forest below a fairly young child walked out of a shop, a clock shop to be precise. she locked the door and yawned, stepping into the darkness. There was a soft hum in the air, coming from some items that she had dug up today. a handful of strange, black colored gears. She looked around, the night was cool and dark in the forest below, utterly noiseless besides the crunch of leaves under her shoes.
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Dark
User
461 posts
Deep in the forest sat Dark high up in a tree. She was staring off into a dark big hole in the roots of a tree lost in thought. Her eyes were a light blue. She listened to all the noises of the forest as she thought about different things. She always liked sitting in trees when she needed to think.
Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Nikita lay off in a field, donning her wolf form at this time. She stretched and swirled, embracing the moons faint sweet light. She laid in this spot often, reflecting on things and debating others. At this particular moment, she was musing over the idea of flight, and how free one with the ability must truly be. Laughing softly to herself, she shook the idea off, and rolled onto her stomach. "Im not the sort for being up too high." she said to herself. "Ah.... The time is right. Perhaps there is mischevious fun to be had."

The demon stood and shook the dirt and debris from her stolen coat, and then began to walk towards the large Redwood where her dear friend made his home. As she strode through the meadow a dark plasma sort of substance enveloped her for a moment. When she emerged she stood in her human form, long, lean, and ready for action.

Her calloused feet continued down her trod down grass trail, until finally she saw the tree.

"Ahoy Captian!" she teased as she approached. "What tales might you have for me today my liege?" She looked up at hte tree and waits for a responce. When none comes though, she is not surprised. "Leave it to him to wander off at this time of night. At the same time though, if he isn't around to stop me, maybe I can cause a little chaos myself...." she mused. giggling.

With that she took off back towards the forest, seeking out anything or anyone to tamper with.
Last edited, Mar 11th 2012 @ 3:57 am
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
Vitani Finaly needed to land after 5 days travle, she landed heavily in a forest clearing just laying there cold hungry and tired. She knew she couldent stay there so she forced herself to find atleast somewhere to rest
I feel nothing anymore

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Syl soared of the lands, his profile looked like a empty black spot on the star studded night sky. he looked back and forth scanning for any sign of chaotic aura.

The tree itself floated along lazily in the strong breezes the blew across the meadows.

Renaissance
User
659 posts
Melony continues to treck through the forest, somewhat annoyed by the buzz coming off of her new-found gadget bits. she took the gears out of her pockets and looked them over "why don't you stop making that noise..." she said out loud to herself, as if talking to the black gears themself.
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she looked up at the stars and noticed a figure in the sky she thought it was her father looking for her so she let a a huge amount of energy too try to scare him away
I feel nothing anymore

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
Gravner flys past the othere dragon a quite astonishing speed that most othere dragons cant acomplish.

i stay at camp while Gravner go's out and patroles the area for any threats, but for the mean time i keep my self bizzy try to get a fire going but with no sucsess, after a few ours of trying to get the fire light i finaly get the paper to catch fire but it's stoon put out by one of the othere stupid humans im stuck with.
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Syl felt the energy, circling around he slowly descended to the ground below.He ignored the other dragon flying past him, he had others things to deal with.

Soon he landed not far from the source. "I know you are not one of my brothers, So who are you?" he asked not yet seeing the source of the energy

Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
vitani looked twords the sound of the voice "im no one" she said obviously sounding weak and scared
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -