Easter Berpunny

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
SilverBookWolf
Elite User
443 posts
"impressive, iv herd about shape shifters but never seen one in person" comments Gravner

wolf continues to sharpen his knife
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"Point taken." He smiled. Turning from her walked to the fireplace. The stones morphed into a portal opening into the void. "Once you go there you will have to make. Your own way there. My brothers are in the lower section of the prison. It will be easy to find unless they rebuild that part of the prison. Good luck."

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Nodding but once, Nikita walked towards the portal and began to climb through. Just before she left sight, she turned about and looked at the three faces watching her. SHe then looked at Syl and smiled wryly. "I don't need luck." She said, her voice sounding nearly identical to his.

She then climbed the rest of the way in, and stood on the other side. The void was certainly just as she had imagined it, dark and dreary with little fresh air. Her eyes adjusted to the low light, and she silently slid forth through the shadows.

Her mind raced with mild memories of the place from the stories that Syl had told of his escape. She followed along the damp stone walls fearlessly, listening closely for any signs of life. Her agile limbs moved gracefully through what seemed to be a maze, the only thing leading her being instinct. 'Syl' stopped at a crossroad and then looked from left to right. She could sense energy emitting from both directions, but was unsure of which to follow. On a whim, she plucked a coin from her pocket and flipped it. 'Heads, to the right it is.' she thought to herself. as she rounded the corner, her legs picked up speed, her gait transforming into that of a hurried jog. After sometime fo following this path, she reached an eerie purple barrier, through which she could see the form of a man laying motionless at the center.

Nikita reached out an open hand and barely touched the 'shield' testing its strength. Sensing nothing of danger, she forced a small ball of light into the barrier, and stepped back as it began to disolve. Not wasting any time, she bounced through the small hole and rushed to the mans side. she ran and slid across the floor on her knees, stopping a few inches away from the cool stony body. She looked around quickly, making sure that nothing would happen, and slid her hand over the mans chest. Using the skill that Sylvre had taught her to reanimate otherwise limp bodies, she inhaled deeply and exhaled as her hand slid under the flesh and towards the figures heart. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she jolted the body with every last ounce of energy she could spare. Within seconds the body began to stir, and Nikita leaned back.

She dropped her facade and looked into the demons eyes. "Good morning," she said in a smart *** tone. "My name is of no importance, but know that I am a friend of your brother Maelstrom. He has sent me for you." She said nothing else as she slid her cool hand into his and pulled him to his feet. When she reached her full height, the Sylvre disguise kicked back into effect. The man didn't seem to argue, and followed willingly as she led him back through the barrier, using the same forces she had before. 'One down, one to do.' She thought to herself with a huff.

They travelled silently back the way she had came, and when they reached the crossroads again, she led them straight and true towards what she assumed to be the third brothers chamber. Midway down the corridor, she stopped and sniffed the air. It smelled more tainted than it had previously. It stank of sour magic and darkness. She released the mans hand, and began to run, only to find what she had feared. The other barrier had been dissolved, clearly through the use of brute force. She scowled and looked past the entrance into the empty cylindrical room. This was urgent news that Sylvre must learn of as soon as possible. She led the brother back towards the portal, and aided him through. After making the last steps herself, she changed back into herself and rushed to Sylvre.

"One. There was only one. The other chamber was vacant. I don't know how or what happened there, but it didn't feel right at all." She reported, the urgency in her voice making her speak a bit faster than usual.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
The fireplace morphed back into the portal as nikita came through dragging a being he did not recognize. "That is not my brother." He said. The man instantly tried to attack Sylvre but was still too weak. "Agter! Deltifer." It spat towards Syl. Syl waved his hand in front of the being showings its true form. It was insect in body structure. Its face was almost human, aside from the clickers and anteni. "This is one of the guards. Its worse than I fear. Send him back before he dies"

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Nikita looked at Syl in disbelief. She was confused by the situation now, but knowing that now was not the time for questions. She stomped across the room, her anger and frustration towards her slip up apparent. Her little hand wrapped around the base of the mans neck, and she flung him with ease back towards the portal. With a single swift kick, she sent the useless form flying back through it and looked at Syl. "Mind changing that back before he scrurries back through?" She said softly.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"Don't be angry with yourself for being so easily decieved Niki. By the where di d you find it?" He said after the portal closed when she threw the guard back into tfhe void. He had concerns now. If she only found one barrier still up and the other was forced open.

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
She rested back upon her perch and looked at him for a moment before speaking. "I was walking through a large maze and came to a cross roads. Couldn't feel which way to go, so I went to the right. Thats where I found him. Sealed behind the barrier. Perhaps this isn't a bad thing though?" she mused. "Perhaps your brothers escaped like you did, or one did before the other, then grabbed the guard and stuck him behind the barrier while he freed the other?"

The idea seemed mildly plausible, though it was more unlikely than likely.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Wolfdemon20
Elite User
1,311 posts
Ritoru walked below in the forest hunting, she was a great huntress now and took pride in her skills. She notices the tree and looked up sensing her mom and syl up there.

Vitani looked at niki "everyone makes mistakes"
I feel nothing anymore

Foxy_Czechokee
Elite User
1,445 posts
Niki's eyes reduced to little slivers on her face, she didn't want to be reminded of her foolish mistake. She reduced back into her corner, and wrapped her arms around her legs tightly.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

SilverBookWolf
Elite User
443 posts
"mistakes happen you cant prevent them were not perfect" Gravner explanes

"Gravner has a point" Wolf says
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -