Teacup Floffe

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"We can't. I would need my brother help to reseal it. And they are still asleep in the void as far as I know" he said seating back down again.

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
"As far as you know...." Nikita mumbled as she stood from her resting spot. She walked over to the window and took a gulp of crisp air. She then turned back towards the others, crossing her arms over her chest. "Is there anyway to find out for sure if they are there?"
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Go to the void and see for my self and risk being put inder myself." Syl said

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
"Why can't you send me?"
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"The void is a prison Nikita. A prison for powerful beings such as myself." He said

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
The girl huffed. "Oh. So Im not as powerful then. Hmpf." She spun on her heel and turned her back to him, pouting.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
"some ones coming and i have a feeling it's that dragon with the rider whos been after both me and Wolf for the past year" Gravner informs
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Nikita heard Gravener speak, and took heed to the warning, but kept her back to them all.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"surviving that prison is different. There are prisonaers there that would eat you just as much as look at you."

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
She turned back, and looked Syl square in the eye. "Have you forgotten who I am? What I do?" She fumed as she shed her puny human form and took on her natural one. The metal plates that made up her form shimmered under the light, and her eyes grew intense. "I was created to decieve and to fool others. Who say's I can't assume your form and pass as you?" As the words left her mouth, she stepped in closer to Syl. When she finally stood withing inches of him, she morphed yet again until she assumesd the identity of the one in front of her.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -