Purple Izret

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Bloody squirrels." He laughed he sipped his wine. "We have more pressing matters that require our attention."

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
Gravner lays down

i pull out one of my knives and start to sharpen it
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Interested in the chance to finally engage in something more exciting than the normal muck, NIkita leans in eagerly. "Lets hear more." she said, her facial expression and tone both growing a bit more serious.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
Gravner asks "I'm quite surprised s non of you have asked about the metal attached to me"
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"I didn't ask because I know where the drawfs got it. That is who did the metal work isn't it?" Syl said inspecting Gravners wings and legs. "I fear the seal holding my father back is weakening."

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
nods "your right the metal is made by us" Wolf said in a proud tone

Gravner just smiles
Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
The demons frail form jerked forward as the meaning of Syl's words took full effect. "What brings you to this conclusion?" she asks, her mind set like that of a war general. She wanted to ask more questions, but decided to wait for the answer to the one first.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
"your mind is like a hatching, so many questions on the mind" inquired Gravner "and no I'm not intruding on your mind, your just emitting your thoughts to the world around you"
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
He turned his head toward Niki. "Because I can feel it. I set the seal in place using his own blood as the reagant for the spell." He said

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
She glared at Gravner for a moment, irritated by his observation. He was right though, in many ways she was still just as naive as a child. Her attention turned to Syl and she huffed.

"What do we do to stop it?"
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Page: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -