Purple Geonlian

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
Renaissance
User
659 posts
"delecate?" she said, raising a brow at nikita walked off. she shook her head slightly in confusion, unsure entirely on what just happened
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Nikita lurked through the woods for a bit, but soon grew tired of the lack of stimuation. Other than a group of chattering squirrels assualting her with various tree nuts, there was not much fun to be had here.

She huffed and lept down from the treetops, hoping to find something more suited to her style on the forest floor.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Renaissance
User
659 posts
She frowned and continued Her little hike around the forest. Once or twice she looked up in the sky 'am I going crazey or am I seeing something flying....' she thought.
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Syl looked out the window watching Nikita. He had no idea why she acted so differently no that they were tyied together.

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Sensing something watching her, Nikita darted behind a tree. She waited a moment before peeking out and looking for the eyeing assailant. She sighed a breath of relief as her keen eyes fell upon Syl in the distance. She stepped out from her cover and looked at him for a moment before sprinting towards the tree, changing back into her wolf form mid stride. In no time at all, she reached the great floating redwood. "Oh Captain my captain!" she shouted to the window above.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
The redwood's roots reached out for Nikita touching the earth infront of her creating a bridge. Welcoming her into its masters home.

Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
she looked at syl "how are you?" (should i bring ritoru into this rp?)
I feel nothing anymore

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Nikita's nimble legs climbed the roots with ease, carrying her closer and closer to her closest confidant. When she arrived at a small door, she quickly slid inside, and slid out of the wolf form almost as if she were taking off a coat. She emerged standing on two bare feet once more, and danced across the room to her favorite roosting spot, a pile of furs in the corner. "Good day." She said cheerfully.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Did you have a nice hunt?" He asked her as the port hole. Closed behind her.

Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
"Meh. Nothing outside of the ordinary to report. Other than waht may be a group of evil vermin attempting to displace us from our beloved home via nut tossing in the third degree." SHe said, her tone light and airy.
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -