Pink Memoria

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47
Next ->
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
(This has been a long time coming. I really should have done this a long time ago, but i put it off until i had refined the main characters, To those who have been in the rp Room with me during those magnificent role-play's this should come easy to understand. to those who are just joining come in when you can.)

The year is inconsequential, the threat as definite reality. eons ago there were three brothers, born for a single purpose. the destruction of every living thing in any given dimension. the three brothers are known as the brothers of Chaos. The youngest brother Malice the destroy of the Spirit, The second brother Decadence, destroyer of Life. The final and Eldest brother Maelstrom, destroyer of the Universe. Together they decimated countless dimensions. Until one day supreme beings known as the Elders sent many warriors to their doom until the three brother were finally caught and imprisoned in the void. where the brothers have slept for eons until maelstrom was awakened when he heard the deadly song of a beautiful woman, Upon his awakening he freed himself, wiping out over half the prison population in his thirst for power and energy. Since being in the realm of earth. he has known love, and has come to think of earth as his home. he fought for many years protecting and keeping his father Oblivion from ever entering the dimension. Now Oblivion has come, Come with new allies that help bring the dimension into nothingness.

Rules:

1. No god modding or power playing allowed. Anyone GM or PP will be asked to leave no exceptions.

2. BE literate a paragraph will do. be descriptive as possible. But no novels.

3. Have fun and be creative, think outside the box.

4. No ooc posting allowed in the rp. if there is a question Comment me. or I will set up another forum for the RP. Posting out of character delays the rp, and causes confusion to the plot.

5. ENJOY!!

Name:
Nickname:
S.O:
Species:
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Fears/Weaknesses:
Choice of weapon:
Other:

Name: Oblivion
Nickname: Father of Chaos
S.O: Straight
Species: father of the Chaos Brothers
Looks: Varies depending on Host.
Personality: Oblivion is anything but Good, He has no heart and is exceedingly evil.
History: No one knows when or where Oblivion came or if he was even born, Something he was simply appeared, Since he has arrived though he has set himself to the care of nothingness, hence his name and the source of his power, HE had spents years alone doing what he did for many many eons. He had to elave the dimension to collect the dying worlds, making way for newer worlds to form and grow. Balance was the key, good or evil it does not matter.
Fears/Weaknesses: None that is known to anyone outside the family.
Choice of weapon: Himself, His left arm is made of Metal, which gives him the ability to change into anything he can think of.
Other: Recently has taken over the Great Metal Dragon, a relic of a by gone era in earths history, when the Dragon rose up and fought the dragon.

Name: Maelstrom
Nickname: Sylvre
Species: Son of the Chaos
Looks: Varies
Personality: Maelstrom or Sylvre as his friends know him wasn't always a good natured being. Until recent events he had no emotions at all. Until one fateful day he met a strnage half demon woman that sealed his fate. Syl is kind and compassionate, a father figure to most, he will defend the people of the erath's dimension, until the end of time.
History: Maelstroms first visit to the dimension he now protects was to be an easy picking, he sent his favored and most trusted minion to desimate the earth, The Great Metal Dragon, part Maelstrom, part machine. its ablilty to heal and assimulate, as well as learn was met with the uprising of the whole dragon nation, with a war the raged for years until Maelstrom and his two brothers were sought after and captured by a group of beings known as the Elders, they were imprisoned in the void with others simular to them, to sleep for all time. Tha is until Something broke the spell holding Maelstrom in slumber, resulting in over half the population at the prison to be erradicated, absorbed by Maelstrom himself as a life source, Maelstrom came back to earth, where he met a wonderful half demon girl and fell in love with the earth and its wonders, the love he felt for the girl, whose name is Dark Angel, had changed him inside ever since.
My other half: Dark
Fears/Weaknesses: None that is known to anyone outside the family.
Choice of weapon: varies, but it usually is himself as the weapon.
Other: Maelstrom is known as Sylvre on the planet earth, where he works to keep the planet and its dimension safe and secure, even if his methods seem evil and cruel to some. Above all he mantains the balance of life.

Name: Decadence
Nickname:
S.O: No preference
Personality:
History:
Fears/Weaknesses:
Choice of weapon:
Other:

Name: Malice
Nickname:
S.O: No preference
Personality:
History:
Fears/Weaknesses:
Choice of weapon:
Other:

(Will add the Great Metal Dragon Bio later. As well as finish the two brothers Bio)
Last edited, Mar 3rd 2012 @ 3:13 am

starfy123abc
User
2,307 posts
Name: Scar
Nickname:None.
S.O: Gay and straight.
Species: Dwarf dragon/ Nightsfury
Looks: Scar has steel plates of scales, black fur going down his back and sides, and two green eyes with two short horns sticking out from his head.
Personality: Kind of jerky.
History: Scar was born with a mother, father, and sister. mother was killed by griffins, father died by trying to save mother, and sister was kidnapped and never found again. Scar was raised in a military unit, escaped, and roams free now.
Fears/Weaknesses: Fears: Death. Weaknesses: Being in a lethal situation.
Crush: NONE...
Love: None.
Choice of weapon: His Claws, Jaws, And fangs.
Other: He finds Dwarves as an ally right off the bat.

(I'm going to add more in the morning.)
Last edited, Feb 5th 2012 @ 5:24 pm
I'll use my trusty frying pan

as a drying pan!

But when I see Team Rocket...

I'LL USE MY TRUSTY FRYING PAN

AS A DYING PAN!!!
SilverBookWolf
User
443 posts
Name: Wolf
Nickname: Wolf
S.O: stright
Species: Dwarf
Looks: musculer, always werars Dwarven heavy armor
Personality: depends on mood
History: Helped Gravner get his New Limbs
Fears/Weaknesses: dieing
Crush: non
Love: non
Choice of weapon: A Dwarven bow, and Dwarven two handed sword
Other: will fight no mater what
Side: Good
Friend(s): Gravner

Name: Gravner
Nickname: Metal Wing
S.O: Stright
Species: Dragon
Looks: Gray with Gold colored wings, tail, and lags
Personality: Calm and every Helpfull
History: long ago Gravner was fighting in a grate war*, he lost his wings, tail and all his lags in that war. he lived 50 years from the help of otheres, but the dwarfs one day came to the Dragon city and gave him a gift that would change the dragon for ever his wings, lags and tail. The dwarfs helped Gravner get the lags wings and tail all latched on with tecnology far grater then any human or dragon has seen. From that day on Gravner honrs the dwarfs for there coragus work. (*a war that never should of happened)
Fears/Weaknesses: Non
Choice of weapon: Himself
Side: Good
Friend(s): Wolf

Name: RazGriz
Nickname: Raz, Dark scales Red wing
S.O: unknown
Species: Dragon
Looks: Black with red makings on the wings
Personality: aggressive
History: unknown at the time
Fears/Weaknesses: unknown
Choice of weapon: his claws
Side: Bad
Friend(s)/rider: James

Name: James
Nickname:
S.O: unknown
Species: human
Looks: human
Personality: agressive
History: unknown
Fears/Weaknesses: unknown
Choice of weapon: swords
side: Bad
Friend(s)/dragon: Raz
Last edited, Mar 14th 2012 @ 5:27 am
I will find you, as I live in with the darknes of the shadows, so can never run nor hide from me...
Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
Name: Vitani
Nickname:Vita
Species: dragon
Looks: Black with ivory teeth and spikes
Personality:Very protective and willing to help if cause seems useful
History: Ran from her home and found a new home where she meet syl confronted her father and helped syl on multiple occasions
Fears/Weaknesses:loss of her new friends and home
Choice of weapon:helself
Other:

Name: Ritoru
Nickname:Rit
Species: hybrid of angel and demon wolf
Looks: white fur and feathered wings
Personality:Playful but strong, not willing to back down
History: with her parents dead she was alone till she found niki
Fears/Weaknesses: nothing as of yet but the loss of her new family
Choice of weapon:light and darkness
Other:
Last edited, Mar 14th 2012 @ 4:18 pm
I feel nothing anymore

Renaissance
User
659 posts
Name: Melony
Nickname: Clockheart
S.O: straight
Species: Human (or so she says)
Looks: Fairly tall with brown, She wears mostly simple clothes, brown jackets with lots of pockets, and always has a pair of goggles on.
Personality: a very Happy-go-lucky spirit with plenty of adventure. she loves to held people out in any way way that she can and has no real sense of safety
History: She spent a lot of time alone after being orphaned at the age of six, fixing small toys and clocks. Eventually she found herself in the generous gift of a dying man, her own clock shop. After years of spending a life with machines she has found herself drawn to mechanics and figuring out how things work
Fears/Weaknesses: deep water
Choice of weapon: She carries around a tazer, a crow bar, A small handled metal welder, a few knifes, black gears, and will use basically anything she can throw together quickly
Other: She hates being called "ordinary"
Anarchy!
Fate is the lazyman's way of not making decisions!
How much wood can a woodchuckNorris.
Because I'mma material girl!~
Foxy_Czechokee
User
1,445 posts
Name: Nikita

Nickname: Niki or Kita

S.O: Straight, However, she appreciates a beautiful woman just as much as the next person

Species: Minor Demon

Looks: Nikita holds many forms, as she is skilled in the art of Shapeshifting. One of her many assumed identities, which she uses quite often is human,another of her favorite forms is that of a wolf. When playing human, she is 5'9, of athletic build, and has shortish spunky hair, which is colored red and golden blond. Her eyes in this form are icy blue, flecked with marvelous speckles of plum purple and silver. She is most often caught wearing a tattered rag of a form fitting thigh length black dress. Beneath that are two sets of tights, the first a lower pair colored vibrantly with the same plum purple you can find in her eyes, the second a trendy white fishnet is above that. As she despises having anything on her feet, the stockings are ripped to mid calf length on one side, and knee height on the other. She wears no shoes. As a wolf, Niki resembles an arctic wolf in color and size, though the tell tale give away that she is not just an ordinary wolf lies in the fact that her coat is always set in the colorization of the wolf's summer coat. Its beautifully dappled in charcoal and ash colored spots and contrasts highly with the creamy milk color of the rest of her fur. Her eyes remain the same in this state.

Very rarely do any beings eyes fall upon Nikita when she is in her true form, but those who have will never forget the sight. Being decietful by nature her true form wears the face of an innocent young woman, with glittery plum eyes, dappled with flecks of the icy blue and silver she wears in other forms. Around the iris thouhg, there appears to be another iris. Its coloring is that of opal. Her hair is eerily light, but holds just a pinch of brassy blonde coloring to it, and it swings long and freely down to her waist. This soft feminine relic only exists to further add to her complexity and charm, as the rest of her body is the complete opposite. Her torso and right arm are formed with illusion. She bears no flesh, no defined figure, but instead a series of brassy armor plates twist and twirl about the area, giving off the shape of a thin young lady. Her left arm is of flesh, and donned upon it one may find a series of 'tribal' looking tattoos and engravings.

Personality: Nikita is generally a calm and social being, despite the assumed mannerisms of a demon. While she does contrast the status quo in that sense, she is still realitively vain and full of herself. When angered though, the tables turn, and she will do anything to get revenge. Other than that, she is surprisingly compassionate, and holds her loved ones close to heart.

History: Nikita does not remember much of her past, as many many years have gone by. So many now that she isn't sure of where she is, or how she came to be there. What she does recall though was her purpose when she first enteredthis realm. Being a shapeshifting deamon, her main mission was to use her abilities to lead others astray, and create pain and suffering throughout the ages. She would assume the form of whatever necessary to achieve her goal and ultimately cause the demise of unfortunate souls. A few years back, she came across Maelstrom on one of her quests. He ultimately ended her ravaging of those around her through his teachings of compassion and nurturing. At first she scoffed at the idea, but eventually came around and joined his cause. She swore an oath to stand by him through thick and thin, and to always only be a whistle away. The two lost contact for quite sometime after a series of unfortunate events ripped Niki back to her own dimension, where she was needed to put things back in functioning order. Now she returns to aide her friend once more.

Fears/Weaknesses: Nikita is fairly naive in the sense that she does not fear much of anything, and instead laughs when 'in danger.' This trait has landed her in many a tough places.

Choice of weapon: Depending on her form, Nikita will either battle with her birth given demonic powers, or a series of poisons and assorted weapons. As a wolf, her powers are simpler to use, as it comes more naturally and paired with her brute strength and relentlessness, she in herself is a dangerous weapon.

Other: Nikita has always struggled with forming close personal relationships outside of business. It is hard for her to always see the bright side of things, and she has a habit of wanderin off without giving anyone notice.

Last edited, Mar 4th 2012 @ 5:36 am
Trpělivost ruže přináší

-Patience brings roses-

starfy123abc
User
2,307 posts
You take kindly to the name Nikita, eh?
I'll use my trusty frying pan

as a drying pan!

But when I see Team Rocket...

I'LL USE MY TRUSTY FRYING PAN

AS A DYING PAN!!!
Dark
User
461 posts
Name: Dark
Nickname: Dark Angel
Species: Demon/Shape shifter Angel (tho she didn't inherit the form of a human like her mom could shift into.)

Looks: Can mainly be found in her half demon form. She is about 5’2. Very slim and curvy with long flowing silver hair. Her clothing consists of tight fitting black jeans, stylish black boots and a dark purple low-cut t-shirt with a black leather jacket over it. Both have a slit to let her black feathery wings with blood red tips out. Her eyes that use to always shift with her mood had changed recently to a silver color less whitish then her hair, with purple flecks in them. She has a dark purple Chinese tattoo raped around her right arm and a spiked collar around her neck. Her other forms are a giant black wolf with a blood red marking in the fur on her left side. And a few others that I’ll introduce later own, including my full demon form.

Personality: She is a mix of both evil and good. Depending on her mood and her form will determine how she acts towards you. But she is very nice to her friends but if your on her bad side be prepared….

History: Her father was The King of the Demons. A very evil demon with a lot of power and her mom was a (Fallen)dark angel. When she was born only her mother took care of her. Her dad didn’t want anything to do with her. It wasn’t until her true powers showed one day that he came to her. A man ended up kidnapping her one true human friend and killing her. She was consumed with anger and grief and she lost control. Ripping the man into pieces along with almost the whole town that he had taken her too. It was then after she regained control of her powers that her dad came to her and wanted her to take his place and become The Ruler of the Demons (seeing as there was no such thing as a Queen of the Demons) But she refused, because at the time she could not believe what she had done, killing all those people who hadn’t even had anything to do with the kidnapping of her friend. After that day she went into hiding, leaving her mother behind and she hasn’t seen her nor her dad since. From that day on she has honed her powers more, exploring new forms, destroying towns and forests from time to time and trusting no one until she meet Syl.

Her other half: Syl

Fears/weaknesses: She fears nothing and is always ready to fight. But when she is in her full demon form she has no compression of who is on her side or not. Also once every fifty years The Blood Moon arises causing her to revert into the form of a black wolf with dark purple tipped fur and purple wings for a month sometimes more and she is rendered powerless till that time period is up.

Choice of weapon: It depends on her form. When she is in her half demon form she will use some of her demonic powers along with a sword that’s hilt consists of an animal skull and bones along with two blood red daggers. When she is in her wolf form she needs no weapons but her teeth, claws and her powers. Her full demon form weapons will be revealed later.

Other: She had always struggled with her demonic side after that one day that she let her demon form take over.. Sometimes she’d transform into her full demon and destroy whole towns and forests. Loving the killing, until she met Syl. He saved her from all of that.
Last edited, Mar 12th 2012 @ 10:43 pm
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
High up in the highest reaches of a giant floating redwood tree, stood the being known as Maelstrom, a being of infinite years and resources, conqueror of worlds and dimensions alike. Destroyer of same said worlds and dimensions. A being of no mercy or remorse. That was once upon a time, today he is simply know as Sylvre. The tree his home. the Earth his home away from home.

He walked to the railing of the balcony. in the corner slept a Chaos Dragon, one he used for many many years as a host. The Dragon is one of many minions ans trusted friends he has on this planet, Entering the dragons body he took over and leapt into the nights dark sky

Wolfdemon20
User
1,311 posts
A young dragon recently ran from home. he parents keeping her locked up in a cave she decided to no longer fallow there rules and took off

she has been flying for days now her body tired but she didnt want to stop till she got some distance away from her parents mountain. the night air was cool against her scales as she continued her jorney
I feel nothing anymore

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -