White Ksholo

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<- Prev
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
James stopped again this time his ears picking out a single cough from the otber noises of the ship and the water lapping at the sides of the ship. "Tiny! Crow!" He bellowed over the noise of carpenters hammers and saws.

(That had to suck. How is she going to be first mate and an assasin? You do know what a first mate does right? And what position would you like for Crow?)

Tonxzz
Elite User
1,958 posts
(ugh sorry I am kinda new to all this pirate stuff. And yea it did kinda suck :P I think Gaia will just be an assassin)

Gaias eyes widended as she heard footsteps approaching. She tried to scramble down the rope as fast as she could, only to get some serious ropeburn on her hands. She hissed and looked down at her palms, which were red and bleeding.
Last edited, May 30th 2013 @ 3:38 am
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"Keep a wary eye out. Thar be a stow away nearby." James told the quarter master and the other crew member.

(A first mate is second in command under the captain.)

Tonxzz
Elite User
1,958 posts
( oh. Durh :P)

Gaia resumed climbing, wincing in spin every time she grabbed the rope with her bad hand. She finally reached the top of the rope and put both hands on the ledge, pulling herself up with her superhuman strength just enough to look over the ledge to see if anyone was there

(Uh...has this died?! Cuz I just posted something!)
Last edited, Jun 6th 2013 @ 8:47 pm
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
it does sometimes. there are a couple of players not on at the moment.)

The Captain leaned on the railing waiting for the intruding to climb aboard.
Last edited, Jun 24th 2013 @ 1:15 am

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<- Prev
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -