Orange Tapulu

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
He watched her go. He wanted to go find out about the crew of the new ship, but he also needed to be here. He smiled just thinking about what he would do with Fire lilly..

Dark
User
461 posts
Her hips swayed back and forth as she walked out, she didn't even have to try, it just came naturally to. Her hair blew back in the wind sending her scent back to him as she walked off of the ship and on to the dock. She looked around, trying to see if she could see someone walking away from the new ship so she could follow them.
Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Shade was walking down to the store that sold food

(This has died)

(....I'm leaving)
Last edited, Mar 30th 2013 @ 1:13 am
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Tonxzz
User
1,958 posts
(is this too late to join? Because this looks really interesting and I would like to join his)
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
(Its never too late to join.)

Tonxzz
User
1,958 posts
cool! Just hope it hasn't died yet :P

Name: Gaia Jones Moore
Pirate Name: Shifty Jones Moore
S.O: Straight
Species: Shapeshifter (only partial shapeshifter because only her father was a shapeshifter. She can only partially shaleshift into an animal)
Looks: Gaia is a small, petite girl with big, gray intelligent eyes and short, spiky blonde hair. She has pale skin and usually wears men's pants and a tight fitting black shirt with a trench coat.
Personality: Gaia is an independent woman that trusts no one until she gets to know them. Then she is usually outgoing and nice to them. She is hardworking, and will never quit. She doesn't hesitate to kill unless absolutely necessary.

History: Gaias parents were killed in a pirate invasion and now she has loathed pirates ever since. She joined the Dantes Revenge and is now hunting down the Sea Wolf, trying to kill the captain and all other pirate ships out there on the sea. She is now an assassin for the Dante's revenge.
(is it ok that I am part of the Revenge? If not I can change my history)
Fear/Weakness: She hates putting the people she loves in danger. She cannot stand to watch people she cares about get hurt.
Other: she hides two arm length daggers in her boots
Abilities: She shape shifts into the animals that match her personality best.

Name: Claudia Van Halen
Pirate Name: the Crow
S.O.: Straight
Species: She is half human half vampire
Looks: Claudia is a tall, strong woman, with a straight, proud nose and high cheekbones. She has dark, tan skin from all of her years in the sun on the Sea Wolf. She is about 5'8 and has lean, wiry muscles. She usually wears men's pants and a loose fitting tee shirt.
Personality: she is very strong and independent, and can take care of herself. She is very skeptical and is not quick to trust any body.
History: she grew up with rich parents and a posh and delicate lifestyle. Claudia longed for adventure, so she simply ran away and joined the sea wolf about about 18.
FearWeakness: she is a half vampire so she obviously burns when she touches holy water or the cross.
Other: She is very good at tying knots (:P)
Abilities: She is half human half vampire so she can live for a very long time and doesn't burn up in the sun.
~
Gaia stealthily crawled across the sand of the beach, staring at the Sea Wolf that loomed above her. She stood at the base of it, staring up at its massive size. "Oh Boy. This is gonna be a tough one." she thought to herself. She started to climb up ge ropes that hung on the sides of the ship.

(the sea wolf is on the beach right? If not I'll change it)
Last edited, May 27th 2013 @ 7:11 pm
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
(No your good. I have been meaning to fill the Dante's Revenge with honest British sailors. lol. And the Sea Wolf is moored to a dock, in Tar Tuuga. you have read the bios of some on the characters?)

Captain James Arlow kept a wary eye on the non crew members repairing his beloved Sea Wolf. The Spanish Galian was indeed a massive ship. Three decks of guns, Three masted behemoth that ever sailed the seven seas. Its Captain just as well known and feared.

No other captain aside from Black Beard and a select few were as well known. James' heavy foot steps stopped when a change in the wind brought a new scent to his keen nose. "Sumthin's afoot." he thought as he looked around for the source.

Last edited, May 27th 2013 @ 6:32 pm

Tonxzz
User
1,958 posts
(Oh ok. And yes I have read the bios, although I should probably read them again. And I guess Gaia is swimming towards the Sea Wolf ship lol. Oh btw long time no see!)

Gaia grabbed ahold of the rope dangling off the side of the Sea Wolf and began to climb the side of the massive ship. She was dripping wet with sea water and her eyes stung worth the sea salt, she flinched when she heard the footsteps stop. "I hope they don't see me." She silently prayed

Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
(Yes it has been a while. Where ya been?)

the heavy foot steps started again, as the captain moved along again scrutinizing the carpenters work with a scowl.

Tonxzz
User
1,958 posts
(My computer got a virus, and I just kinda got busy and such. Btw can I be the Dnates Revenge first mate?)

Gaia slowly began to climb again, being careful not to make a sound. A few drops of sea water from her hairline trickled down her face and got into her mouth. She coughed silently into her hand, her body racking with each cough.

(I think I might add a character. One sec it'll be on my previous post.)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -