Orange Karro

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
Hs flag changing from black to white showing his power. Wnd the using power to sail faster. Kinda. Of a dwad give away lol)

"I don't believe that they are. The flag keeps changing from black to white rapidly." He said glancing back at her.

Dark
User
461 posts
She narrowed her eyes trying to see "You think they are here to fight?" her fangs had already come out at full length. She then began to wonder what other creatures there might be on that ship. Would there be more kinds that she didn't know about? (I forgot did she ever find out that he was a Werewolf? I can't remember)
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"Perhaps we will see." He said with a smirk.

(I dont think so)

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Shade glares as he sees another ship. "alex...put up the friendly flag." He daid as the sail showed a peace sign
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Dark
User
461 posts
(Ok. Then I will play on like she doesn't know.) She made a small face hoping the captain didn't notice, but for some reason right now he smelled even more strongly of a wet dog. She then gently took the spyglass from him and looked out the window towards the ship. "It seems they have changed their flag, looks like a peace flag."
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
""So they wish to parley?" He let her take the spy glass. He wanted to know who it was and what ghey wanted. It wasnt like new ship to just appear at a pirate controlled island. (Wet dog? I would havebguessed he smelt like earth or dirt. Lol)

Shade_Alucard
User
1,457 posts
Shade pulls into a dock and the ship drops anchor. He walks off the ship and looks around. "All the other crew, stay on the ship....just in case of a scuffle."
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Dark
User
461 posts
(Haha they are out on a boat in the middle of an ocean, salty water is everywhere. He's gonna smell like a wet dog xD) She handed it back to him "I guess we will find out soon enough. Shall we go ashore?"
Sylvre
User
5,733 posts
"No not, i need to stay here on board. To keep an eye on the scally wags repairj g my ship. But you may be my eyes and ears while your out." He said sweetly.

Dark
User
461 posts
She grinned at him with her fangs out. "But of course Captain and while I'm out I think I'll get a few more blood bags." she laughed and turned to walk out the door.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -