Candy Remudi

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
James Arlow stood on the bridge deck of the Sea Wolf. His ship was in for routine maintainace. His crew was on shore leave. But he stayed behind to keep an eye on the workers.

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
Shade's ship was still sailing, he had a lot of gold from the other ships he destroyed mercilessly. His first mate Alex suddenly appears. "Captain, it appears we have run out of food, shall we head to shore?" Shade looks at Alex and nods. "set sights for home to restock, but i want to immediately be back out to sea right afterward." "Yes Captain." Alex said as he went down to tell the others
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Dark
Elite User
461 posts
Name: Lilly

Pirate Name: Fire Lilly (Captains Attendant)

S.O: Straight

Species: Vampire that can retract her fangs whenever.

Looks: On the short side. Has long flowing black hair with her bangs draped over her left eye. Always in her black boots. Her curves are so defined that its hard for many men to keep their eyes off of her. Its said that when she’s REALLY mad you can almost see a flash of fire in her eyes, giving her, her pirate name Fire Lilly.

Personality: Dark but yet sweet. Is quick to scare someone to get them to back off but when your on her good side she is nice, but has a dark sense of humor.
History: Lilly was born on the outskirts of a British colony town. In a house deep into the woods. Her mom and dad died when she was just ten. They were attacked for being “Monsters” but they hid her in a hidden room underground to keep their one and only child safe. She grew up on the streets from their on. Learning how to sneak around to get what she needed. She trained by herself deep in the woods, becoming less and less connected to the rest of the people around her that she use to know before her parents were killed.

Fears/Weaknesses: Wooden steaks with the tip dipped in dead mans blood, the only thing that can kill her a normal wooden steak to the heart will just immobilize her till pulled out.

Choice of weapon: Sword

Abilities: The speed and Strength of a Vampire (Eight times that of a human) and the sneaking powers of someone whose been on their own for a long time and has learned a thing or two. Obtains no scratches from anything other then wood. All other scratches heal a few seconds later.

Other: Is looking for something, but she just doesn’t know what yet.

Separate Post below:

Lilly shut the door that led to her chained up prisoners and walked up the stairs to the deck licking the blood off of her lips.
Last edited, Mar 7th 2013 @ 4:28 pm
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
James stood staring out at the open ocean thru the vast window only afforded to the captain on the ship. His keen eyes picked out the white sails of a ship against the skyline. Frowning he used his spyglass to geta better look at the colors.

Dark
Elite User
461 posts
Lilly walked over to the captains courters and stood in his door way looking at him "What seems to be wrong?" she said as the wind blew her hair to the side and she had to remove a few locks from in front of her face.
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
"There is a ship on the horizon. I dont recognize the colors they are flying." His voice had a slight edge to it. He had been so.focused on the other ship that he didnt even notice she was there until.she spoke.

Dark
Elite User
461 posts
She walked in, her hips swaying from side to side. She stood beside him to look out the big window he had in his Captains courters. "Hmm. Do you suppose they are human? If so I'm kind of running low on humans" she frowned "They keep starving themselves off."
Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
Shade was using his power to sail fast. He was not a patient man, yet he was compassionate when it came to his crew. He continued quickly towards the shore, his flag changing in between black and white as if they were also showing his power
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(Shade. I forgot mention that the supernaturals never show their powers in front of humans.)

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
(That is fine. Who says my ship looks supernatural?)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -