Black Maha

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(Must be a small.ship thats not very many people to crew the ship)

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
(...Shadow Demons...that all im gonna say)
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(Just remember that they can no.more than 8 times stronger than a human. )

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
(ok)

The Twilight Speculure Crew:

Captain- Shade
First Mate- Alex
Doctor- Gaia
Quarter Master- Kyle
Master of Arms- Lilith
Captains Attendant- Crystal
Cook-Lucy
Crew-Random Shadow Demons and Exiler

Name: Shade
Pirate Name: Captain ShadeBeard
S.O: Straight
Species: Shadow Demon/Light Demon
Looks: he wears a black and white trench coat with combat boots and black and white gloves. his eyes are blood red and he has longish black hair.
Personality: he is dark and mysterious. he let's no one get in his way and protects the ones he loves and cares about.
History: unknown
Fears/Weaknesses: his own power frightens him for if he unleases too much, he would kill everyone he knows
Choice of weapon: Two blades infused with his power
Abilities: he controls light, darkness, and can somewhat control time, but only for short amounts of actual time

(this is gonna suck if i have to put all the things down.)
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(Accepted)

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
(YES! and do i have to speak pirate? if so...im gonna have to do some research...)

Out on the open seas, a ship that was shrouded in darkness and light sailed. On the front of the ship stood its glorious captain Shadebeard. he watched over the seas, making sure nothing was gonna try to destroy his beloved ship and its mighty fine crew. under the deck, the rest of the crew was getting prepared to fight any ships that they were to run into.
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(Btw. The captains attendant is umm...someone the captain fancies *hint hint*

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
(Crystal is someone he fancies...why do you think she is there?)
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(Well you said family lol)

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
(Crystal is somewhat the family friend. but Shade has somewhat fallen in love with her. ive already posted my beginning...so whenever you wanna start this, im ready)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -