Black Memoria

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<- Prev Next ->
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(Your literate enough to join. Dont be such a defeatist)

Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
(I don't exactly understand the limitations o.o)
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(Don't be afraid to ask.)

Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
(Is this strictly human or not?)
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(No. its supernatural and human. Whatever gave you that idea)

Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
(...I don't know...I just don't know. *eyetwitch*)
Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
((Sorry for my lack of posting... I'll probably post once some more people begin posting... I'm at a loss on where to actually begin with Tetra sailing the captured ship... V_V; ))
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Glad your atleast keeping up with the rp.)

Captain Arlow walked to the deck of he beloved ship while it was berthed in the dock for regular maintainance and repairs and restock. He gave the crew shore leave aside from himself. He wanted to be with his pride and joy while she went under the hammer and chisel. Carpentors were everywhere as they set about to thier work. Finding things in order he went to his cabin to sit and rest his feet.

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
(permission to have own ship seeing ill be supernatural?)
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Dark
Elite User
461 posts
(I know I was gone for a while and I see that you still have Lilly in the crew so do I do you still want me in the RP? O.o and Where did we leave off?)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<- Prev Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -