Green Grolek

Login or Register to find one!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next ->
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
Sailing the seven seas during the Golden age of Piracy is the the feared and dreaded pirate ship The Sea Wolf. Its captain a feared and respected sailor. The blood thirsty Captain James Arhloe otherwise known as Captain Ghost for his uncanny knack of disappearing after a fight without a trace. The year is 1718 the The Sea wolf is a captured Spanish Galleon complete with 32 6 pound guns. and 8 10 pound guns. the largest ever to be put on a ship. During this time the British Royal Navy is hunting down any and all buccaneers. The pride of the fleet, is a modest ship called the Dante's Vengeance. However the crew of the The Sea wolf is a motley crew of supernatural creatures and humans.
P.S. After Due consideration I have decided to allow the crew of the Dante's Vengeance to be crewed with a mix of supers and Human.
Rules:

1. No god modding or power playing allowed. Anyone GM or PP will be asked to leave no exceptions. (Supernatural creatures will have 8 times the strongest humans strength, speed and agility. we are super natural, not super gods. other abilities will be up for discussion.)

2. BE literate a paragraph will do. be descriptive as possible. But no novels.

3. Have fun and be creative, think outside the box.

4. No ooc posting allowed in the rp. if there is a question Comment me. or I will set up a Vercomm for the RP. Posting out of character delays the rp, and causes confusion to the plot.
If there is a need to ooc post do it in the Drama Room in the Shout Box
5. ENJOY!! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------

The Sea Wolf Crew:

Captain- James Arloe
First Mate- Tetra (acting captain of the Lady of the Moon
Bowsen- Kyle
Couper- Raven Night
Helmsman- Trevyr & Blue Fang.
Doctor- Sea Flower
Doctors Apprentice- Red Fang
Quarter Master- Tiny Tim
Master of Arms- Aurora
Captains Attendant- Fire Lilly
Cook-White Fang
Crew-

The B.R.N. Dante's Vengeance Crew:

Captain-
First Mate-
Second Mate-
Third Mate-
Lieutenant-
Midshipmen-
Master of Arms-
Quarter Master-
Bowsen-
Doctor-
Crew-
Soldiers-

Bio:

Name:
Pirate Name:
S.O:
Species:
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Fears/Weaknesses:
Choice of weapon:
Abilities:
Other:
---------------------------------------------------------------

Name: James Arloe
Pirate Name: Captain Ghost
S.O: Straight
Species: Lycanthrope
Looks: James Arloe is a average height for a man. taller when in Lycan former. he had a medium build. a grizzled face and scarred hands.

Personality: He has a wicked temper, and mean disposition. Doesn't like being second guessed. can be a jolly ole mate when the time calls fer it. har har.

History: James was born in a British colony town. his father was gang pressed into service, when he was just a lad. then later on in his young preteen years he himself was gang pressed into the service. his first years on board the British merchant ship Albatross Flight, until the Sea Wolf attacked the ship taking him prisoner and a few others. There he became the cabin boy to Captain Shawn Anise, until James was 18, when Captain Shawn names James the new Captain before he died mysteriously. James proved himself many times before the crew became loyal to him. He runs the ship with an iron hand. His word is the law on and off the ship.
Fears/Weaknesses: Lunar eclipse/and a rare metal known in modern times as Titanium
Choice of weapon: Cutlass and two matching flintlock pistols.
Other: Want to collect enough gold to retire before he is too old to enjoy the spoils.
Abilities: Aside from Speed Strength and agility of the Lycan. his five senses are 8 times that of a human being. and he cam heal himself almost instantly.
Last edited, Sep 24th 2012 @ 3:21 am

Perfectly_Flawed
Elite User
833 posts
Name:
Scarlett Devione Rose

Pirate Name:
Tetra

S.O:
Lesbian.

Species:
She is a Shape-shifter, Vampire hybrid.

Ship:
Sea Wolf

Ranks within the crew:
First mate

Looks:
Tetra is a tall woman, standing at about 5'10", without her boots. Her features are very feminine as well; all the way from her curvacious body to her alluring blue-grey eyes. Her hair is long, reaching past her waist with angled bangs in the front that often cover her left eye. With hair the color of sunlit blonde and skin almost as white as snow, she quite the sight to behold.

Personality:
Don't let her looks fool you. She is just as much one of the men as everyone else on the ship. She doesn't take no for an answer and will do anything to get her way. She doesn't tolerate childish behavior and will definitely make you walk the plank if you stand up to or defy her.
She has a thirst for blood when it comes to those not on her crew and loves nothing more than to hear her enimies scream for their lives.
She is a cold as the arctic sea and will not hesitate to show you her blade.

History:
Born into a very poor family, she grew up fighting for what she needed and/or wanted.
At the age of eight her family died of unnatural causes so she grew up for the most part on her own.
At the age of ten she decided to steal away on one of the ships at the port of her home town, not knowing it was a Pirate's ship. Once found out, she was the bottom of the ranks... extra weight as far as everyone was concerned. but she came out fighting. She fought her way up in the ranks to reach where she is today.

Fears/Weaknesses:
She fears nothing... at least that is what she tells everyone.
Bright lights or intense sunlight. She has vision issues that rear their ugly heads now and then, and bright lights do not help at all.

Choice of weapon:
Anything within reach... Which more often than not are her hands, feet, dagger -which she keeps tucked away in her boot-, European sword -often sheathed on her back- and her two pistols -each has a holster on either side of her waist-.

Abilities:
Aside from, being -roughly- eight times stronger than the strongest human being, she has the ability to transform into any animal at any time.
Along with her main ability as a "universal shape-shifter" her hearing and sense of touch is quite better than a run-of-the-mill human. This allows her to hear things better and feel things better. I.E- earth quakes, changes in the water's current, changes in the wind, etc.

Other:
She is currently the acting captain of Lady Of The Moon; the ship newly captured by the crew of The Dreaded Seawolf.

~~~~~

Name:
Kandra Van Liebe

Pirate Name:
Raven Night

Unknown. Looks to be about 26, but her age is FAR beyond her looks.

S.O:
Bi, leans towards girls.

Species:
Harpy

Ship:
Sea Wolf

Rank within the crew:
(Where ever she is needed)

Looks:
Kandra, like Tetra, is a very lovely -and unique- sight to behold. Her black feathery wings are a high contrast to her flawless, milky white skin and breathtaking bi-colored eyes.
Her hair was long and as black as her wings and both seemed to gain a dark blue tint when hit with direct light.
Her body was nicely toned like that of a dancer... but with half the work as she put it.

In her "natural form" she has large taloned, bird feet where human's have their "normal" feel. Her large black wings extend off her arms and connect to the upper portion of her back.

Personality:
She is quit the flirt at times and is very good at talking her way out of trouble.
If she wants something, she is more than happy to take it... or talk -or flirt- her way into getting it.
One thing she cannot stand by any means is being denied or told she can't do or have something.

History:
Born in one of the high mountain ranges in Germany, she was quit the spoiled child... this lead her to develope a taste for wealth... which as she grew older, lead her to develope a taste for freedom and in doing so she began to do as she pleased with no fear of the law that others said would "show her the justice she deserved".
With these new incites on life intact, she searched for a Pirate's ship... the unlawful behavior drew her to them since a young age.
While soaring the skies she eventually found her current crew.... and has been with them for several years now.

Fears/Weaknesses:
Her biggest fear is being locked up... not that'd she'd tell you that.... As for her weakness, it hasn't been discovered quit yet. (In other words, I haven't figured one out for her yet. XP ))

Choice of weapon:
Overall, her body... She rarely uses pistols or bladed objects.

Abilities:
Apart from the run-of-the-mill superhuman abilities, she can completely change into a large bird or withdraw her bird-life features at will.

Other:
None that I can think of...

((Not using Trevyr... and just posting them so there isn't a need to bounce between the threads to see what they look like, real names, etc...))
Last edited, Oct 20th 2012 @ 5:13 am
<3 So raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways. All my underdogs, we will never be never be anything but loud and nitty gritty dirty little freaks! Won't you come on and come on and raise your glass! Just come on and come on and raise your glass! <3
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(Now don't forget the Tetra is the Beret captain of the other ship that the Sea Wolf captured.)

The captain looked out over the railing of his ship The Seawolf. His keen eyes locked on the Lady of the Moon as if float just off the starboard bow
Last edited, Nov 14th 2012 @ 12:47 am

starfy123abc
Elite User
2,307 posts
(I'm glad to see this old thread has been continued. I would hate to think of this memory as the past.)
I'll use my trusty frying pan

as a drying pan!

But when I see Team Rocket...

I'LL USE MY TRUSTY FRYING PAN

AS A DYING PAN!!!
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
James turned to watch his loyal crew as they worked hard to keep the ship in top notch shape and sea worthy.

Piblaf
Elite User
1,545 posts
(Is it too late to join this? .?.)
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(Nope never too late.)

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
(hmmm...who should i use)
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Sylvre
Elite User
5,733 posts
(Anyone. Just bear in mind the rules. )

Shade_Alucard
Elite User
1,457 posts
(eh...not good with the whole...be literate one.... so i might skip out...)
Death, why are you haunting me? Anger, why are you fueling me? Despair, Why are you my best friend?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Next ->
- Login or register to reply to join in on Verpets forum discussions! -